Fall Ridge 302
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This 2-bedroom Fallridge at Vail condo is a short walk from the Vail Golf & Nordic Clubhouse and about 1.5 miles to Vail Village. Access to numerous recreational opportunities is literally at your doorstep and the condo is perfectly appointed for two couples traveling together or the classic family of four!
In the summer, enjoy quick access to the Town of Vail’s extensive network of rec paths or take a short walk for your tee time at the Vail Golf Course. Relax in the community pool in the afternoon before taking the free town bus into the Village or Lionshead for dinner and a concert.
In the winter, Fallridge is a perfect place to enjoy your ski trip outside the bustle of Vail Village. The town bus makes getting to and from the slopes easy and you can enjoy a cozy wood-burning fire on your return in the afternoons.
Everything is on one floor. You walk into the great room with the kitchen...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Cancellation Policy - Cancellations that occur more than 60 days prior to arrival are subject to a full refund of any deposits held, less the amount of one night's rent. Any deposits held on reservations that are cancelled within 60 days of arrival will be forfeited by the Tenant.
- • Damages and Security Deposits – The Tenant will be responsible for the costs to repair damage, beyond ordinary wear and tear, or that caused by natural forces, which occur during the course of this reservation. We respectfully request that any breakage and/or property damage that occurs during this reservation be immediately reported to Property Manager. In the absence of a security deposit, the Tenant agrees to pay for repair or replacement of all damages immediately upon demand by Property Manager. If the Tenant has paid a security deposit, those funds will be applied to the cost of repair or replacement of damage. The Tenant agrees to pay for repair or replacement of all damages in excess of the security deposit immediately upon demand by Property Manager. The Tenant will be notified in writing concerning the application and use of security deposit funds. Security deposits will be refunded within 45 days of the Tenant's departure (less any allowable deductions).
- • Smoking - Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges to return the property to a smoke-free environment. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens and other furnishings at the discretion of Property Manager. The additional cleaning costs will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
- • Pet Policy - Unless otherwise stipulated, pets are not allowed in any of our rental properties. We will require the immediate removal of any unauthorized pets from the property. The Tenant will be responsible for the costs associated with boarding an unauthorized pet and for any cleaning charges associated with returning the property to a pet-free environment. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens and other furnishings at the discretion of Property Manager. Via the Fair Housing Amendments Act, we are permitted to exclude an animal, including a bona fide service animal, if the presence of the animal causes a fundamental alteration of the goods and services offered to other tenants and future tenants in a short-term rental property. Please let us know if you plan to travel with a service animal so that we can assist you in finding a pet-friendly alternative for your stay.
- • Parties, Weddings and Large Gatherings - All our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for the neighbors, large social events or gatherings (i.e. birthday parties, ceremonies, weddings or receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office.
- • Bedding Policy - We do not permit the use of sofas, air mattresses, roll-away beds, sleeping bags or any other type of temporary bedding with the exception of cribs and pack-n-plays for very young children.
- • Sleeping Capacity – The maximum sleeping occupancy of our rental properties is based on the number of people that can sleep in the existing bedding. Exceeding the maximum occupancy, or sleeping on sofas or other types of temporary bedding will result in the eviction of the excess members of the party and the implementation of a penalty charge equal to one night's gross rent per extra person per night they were deemed to have stayed on property. In the event of such eviction, no refunds will be issued.
- • Furniture – If, after check-out, we find furniture moved, the cost of the time to move pieces back to their rightful places will be the responsibility of the Tenant. Also, the cost to repair any scratches or damages caused by moving furniture will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
- • Excessive Housekeeping Charges – If, after check-out, it is determined that, due to the activities of the Tenant, the property requires extensive, additional cleaning beyond what is normal, costs associated with the additional housekeeping time will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
- • Residence Access – We meet all guests upon arrival at the residence to allow access and perform a brief property review. Please allow time to go over the rental property upon arrival.
- • Check-In, Check-Out Times - Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time. Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time. These times are set so that our housekeeping and management teams have the time necessary to clean and inspect the property.
- • Early Check-In, Late Check-Out - We do our best to accommodate early check-in requests and late check-out requests; however, we cannot guarantee these requests more than 48 hours prior to arrival or departure. Early check-in requests and late check-out requests may be subject to an additional charge.
- • Humidifiers - We do not stock humidifiers in our rental properties as these devices can be health hazards if not maintained properly. We do not have the equipment or staffing to properly maintain these devices. We can assist you with humidifier rentals and delivery to your vacation home; please request these rentals prior to arrival.
- • Shipping Items Prior to Arrival - We gladly accept shipments of packages and luggage to our office. We will personally deliver any items that you have shipped to your vacation home prior to your check-in, as well as bring them to the appropriate carrier after check-out for return shipment. The cost for delivery is $10 per item each way. We can provide you with the proper shipping address if you wish to use this service. We strongly discourage shipping luggage or packages directly to the vacation home for various reasons, including interrupting other guests and leaving unattended and unsigned for packages to the elements and wild animals.
- • A SIGNED RENTAL AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED TO FULLY CONFIRM THIS RESERVATION