Heritage Farmhouse Near Lisbon with Private Pool
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Azeitao traditional estate with pool, vineyards and orange orchards, the epitome of refined Portuguese charm and graceful living in nature.
Adorning the Arrábida landscape alongside vineyards, olive trees, and fragrant orange groves, this magnificent traditional estate in the Portuguese countryside is a true treasure located about a 40-minute drive from Lisbon.
A masterpiece of old-world charm with modern amenities, this grand home evokes the timeless elegance of a bygone era. As the sun sets, the twinkling lights of Lisbon on the horizon lend a magical aura to the setting.
Inside, a grand entrance hall leads to the living room with two inviting sitting areas, one of which boasts an impressive wood-burning fireplace. The connected spacious dining room offers breath-taking views of the rolling countryside, and ample space for entertaining loved ones.
Adding to the allure of this inviting...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: Off-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Bartender: On request
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Onsite Staff: Included
Onsite Staff: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Butler: Available on additional fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Onsite Staff: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This Azeitão rental is located in a scenic Portuguese countryside destination not too far from Lisbon. For an unforgettable experience, venture to the nearby Serra da Arrabida Natural Park. This stunning location features the well-preserved 16th-century Franciscan monastery, Convento da Arrábida. Its rugged cliffs, limestone formations, and unique Mediterranean vegetation make it a protected ecosystem with diverse fauna. You can explore this natural beauty by hiking trails or by car.
- Known for its exceptional clear and calm waters, the white sandy beaches in this region are considered among Portugal's finest. They provide a serene retreat for relaxation, especially during the off-peak season. Additionally, other popular activities in the area include golf and equestrian pursuits.
- 40-minute drive to Lisbon Airport (LIS)
- 16-minute drive to Convent of Arrábida
- 25-minute drive to Creiro Beach
- 6-minute drive to J.M. da Fonseca Cellar
- 22-minute drive to Setubal
- ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE ON-SITE OR NEARBY
- Golf, Wine tours, Beach, Hiking, Sea tours, Dolphin watching, Gastronomy, Natural Park
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
- RENTAL PRICE INCLUDES
- Includes cleaning every 2 days and change of bed linen and towels every 4 days (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Welcome basket with seasonal fresh produce from the farm
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Totally relaxing location for an authentic Portuguese countryside retreat.
- Swimming pool is not heated although the delightful weather in the region ensures a comfortably refreshing swimming experience.
- Bedroom 5 is located near the kitchen's second entrance, making it ideal for either staff quarters or an additional space for older children.
- This home does not have air conditioning as it enjoys a naturally cool environment in the summer, while providing heaters throughout the home and a cozy fireplace during the winter.
- A security deposit is required after booking confirmation (PT0202)
- STAFF AND SERVICES
- KIDS SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
- Children welcome
- High-chairs and travel bed available