- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to a taste of Montana right here in the Oldest City! This modern home is situated in historic Lincolnville. Step inside and you’re immediately taken aback by the openness of the home with its high ceilings and unique garage-style back wall. The loft provides additional high windows bathing the home in peaceful, natural light. The Montana-inspired decor includes antique skis, snowshoes, and sleds with runners. Sprinkled throughout the home, they add a bit of whimsy and fun.
The kitchen is modern and spacious with the washer/dryer behind a barn-door adjacent to it. Lots of counter space to work and plenty of pots and pans to use. There are two microwaves – one in a closet to the left of the fridge and another in the master bedroom closet along with a mini-fridge. There is bar seating on the other side of the kitchen island and the dining room table is right next to it. There’s also a small bar behind the dining...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You must be at least 25 years of age in order to make a reservation. The person who makes the reservation must occupy the residence for the duration of the reservation.