Bungalow with garden at 5 minutes from the beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to the countryside of De Haan where you can take your time to enjoy a glass of wine on the delightful terrace overlooking the cow meadow. Located on a cow farm, this place is ideal for a family break where you can play in the safe garden or spot the young calves.
In the middle of the countryside and only a 5-minute drive from De Haan beach, this spacious bungalow is perfect for a relaxing holiday!
The kitchen is fully equipped to prepare some good food which you can enjoy on the terrace or in the dining room overlooking the cow garden. Fancy a relax evening? Just rewind in our living area while you read a book, play a game and drink some wine or watch some television. The options are limitless!
The entire home is ground level, so there are no stairs! You can easily park your car on the driveway in front of the house. There’s space for up to 2 cars.
There is one bedroom with kingsize bed and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
De Haan is widely known as the most beautiful village on the Belgian coast. This is not only due to the presence of the unique and picturesque tram station from the last century, but also to the protected residential area, the Concession, which still retains the air of grandeur of the Belle Époque. These beautiful villas, built along winding roads and surrounded by greenery, are a feast for the eyes of every visitor. De Haan is an extremely charming spa town. Together with the nearby municipality of Wenduine and the villages of Klemskerke and Vlissegem, De Haan mainly attracts tourists who want to relax. The fact that there are no groups of apartment complexes along the coast of De Haan gives the village a unique character. You will enjoy the peace and the beauty again and again. It will therefore not surprise you that Albert Einstein used to spend his summers here. You can also enjoy the beautiful view over the North Sea, the coastal region and the diked marshes, from the highest dunes in De Haan. Furthermore, the nice Hubertmolen, the cultural Wielingen center and the beautiful Zeedijk with its many cozy terraces await your visit. Also enjoy the beautiful shopping street, one of the many restaurants or a tour through the beautiful dune area. De Haan is proud of its beach; the longest beach on the Flemish coast! The beach is fairly quiet, a fine sandy beach of 12 kilometers and about 50 to 80 meters wide. In the west, at the border with Bredene, you can find the only nudist beach on the Flemish coast. In the summer the beach is pleasantly busy, but not too busy. De Haan is also an excellent destination in early and late season to enjoy the wind along the coast! The extremely long beach is wide and borders beautiful turquoise sea water. At the Zeedijk, the popular beach promenade with terraces and restaurants, there is a good and lively atmosphere. The nostalgic flair is expressed by the winding paths through the dunes, where the gardens and villas of the Belle Époque period have blended into a rustic landscape. This charm is best explored on foot or, as many people from Flanders do, with a go-kart so typical of the Belgian coast on the North Sea. In many places De Haan is still the same as when it was founded a century ago between the dunes: stylish villas in Jugendstil and Art Deco, prestigious hotels, a lot of greenery - even the tram stop on the coast can be found in its original state. Almost all buildings in this beautiful village date from the Belle Époque period. The typical Anglo-Norman style with red roofs, decorated balconies, turrets and half-timbered houses provide not only the distinctive appearance, but also a friendly atmosphere of the center of the village. You can enjoy a walk on the winding roads of the romantic residential area and every now and then you will find a real treasure. Any visitor to the historic wooden tram station will be captivated by a sense of nostalgia that can be compared to flipping through an early 20th century photo album. It is a feeling reminiscent of the time when the middle class discovered the sea and the feeling of summer, and began to long for summer vacations. If we describe this coastal town as a beautiful, residential spa town, we would be failing De Haan. That is because many events are organized in De Haan every year. Time and again, the joy of life is revived, celebrated with an extensive program of events, including an open-air theatre, the largest Belle Époque party Trammelant, the Oude Klepper Parade (old vehicles) in De Haan, the Zeewijding, the Molenfeesten and the Giant parties in Wenduine, the Vosseslagfeesten, the Vlissegem fair and the ZomerEnde in Klemskerke. De Haan is easily reachable by car. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visitdehaan”, “de-haan” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Disabled parking Spot
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.