Property Manager | Number Ten @ Carlill
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Nestled on Whitby’s picturesque seafront, Number Ten @ Carlill is a delightful and welcoming second floor holiday apartment. Sleeping up to four guests, this newly renovated apartment is perfect for romantic getaways and family retreats. The apartment also boasts fantastic sea views from the living room, along with a beautiful outlook onto Crescent Gardens. Located in Whitby’s premium address, Number Ten @ Carlill is the ideal place to relax, or enjoy a fun-filled coastal retreat.
Number Ten Carlill is a comfortable and homely base when exploring Whitby and North Yorkshire. A home from home, this cosy apartment has everything you could need to enjoy a self-catering stay. You’ll have full access to the apartment which includes an open-plan living, kitchen and dining room, two bedrooms, one of which with an ensuite, and a separate bathroom.
Upon entering the apartment, you’ll be welcomed into the living area directly in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located just a short walk from everything Whitby has to offer, Number Ten @ Carlill is perfectly situated in the seaside town. Explore the lively promenade and beautiful Blue Flag West Cliff beach which are nearby. Head to the peaceful Pannett Park or take a trip into town to discover local pubs and cafes. Try the catch of the day in one of the many fish restaurants and feel nostalgic in the arcades on Pier Road. On the opposite side of Whitby is the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and even more fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.