Property Manager | 21
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
21 is a delightful, three bedroom property located in the city of Sunderland. Thoughtfully designed and decorated, you’ll have everything you need for a self-catering stay throughout this charming period property. Enjoy a five minute stroll to The Green, or call into the array of shops nearby. The property is also perfectly located for Sunderland Royal Hospital. Also benefiting from a south facing decked area with a clothes line, you will be truly spoiled in this immaculate home from home.
21 is a special stay in the heart of Sunderland. Offering a spacious, yet cosy living room, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, a family bathroom, a private and spacious decked area, you’ll be treated to a truly spectacular home with plenty of perks.
Head to the living room and you’ll find a homely space. Benefiting from a large bay window which floods the room with light, this area is bright and welcoming. The perfect...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
In Sunderland, you can enjoy a variety of cafes, restaurants and bars, or shop away to your hearts’ content. When staying in Sunderland, we’d also recommend taking a trip to Roker. Boasting a beautiful sandy beach, there is something special about the affluent area of Roker. Enjoy relaxing walks along the seafront and pier, visit the distinctive Roker lighthouse, or simply just take in the stunning sea views. If you fancy a trip slightly further afield, Newcastle is one of the most popular nightlife destinations within the UK. You’ll be spoilt for choice! Those looking for some retail therapy have lots to choose from. Explore Eldon Square – this giant indoor shopping centre is home to huge department stores, high street favourites and an impressive food court. You don’t want to miss Fenwick Newcastle too! Head to Northumberland Street and you’ll find the impressive department store which has been open since 1882.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.