Property Manager | Rooftops
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Whether you’re travelling with friends or family, Rooftops will be a tranquil home from home as soon as you step through the door. Located in a Grade II listed Georgian building, this split-level apartment has a spacious living room, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Located in Bridlington’s Old Town where you’ll find a variety of curiosity shops, bars and restaurants, Rooftops is a fantastic choice for self-catering staycations by the sea.
With a neutral colour scheme and quality finishing throughout, Rooftops has a refined and stylish look. When booking this holiday accommodation, you’ll have full access to the apartment which includes a kitchen diner, living room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Rooftops boasts a spacious living room with a comfortable sofa, armchair and a flat screen TV making it perfect for relaxing after a busy day exploring all of Bridlington’s seaside charm.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
First Aid Kit
Rooftops is centrally located in Bridlington so you’ll have quick and easy access to the many eateries that the town has to offer. Located in the charming old town, you’ll discover fascinating architecture and cultural history right on your doorstep when staying at Rooftops. The old town featured in the Dad’s Army film and even with the new, modern shops and stylish galleries found there today, it still maintains its historic feel. It is well worth taking the time to visit. Known for its lovely beaches and scenic views, Bridlington also has a variety of attractions including Sewerby Hall and Gardens, Bridlington South Beach, Bridlington North Beach, Bridlington Animal Park, Bondville Model Village and Danes Dyke Nature Reserve. Bridlington is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a beautiful mix of the coast and countryside. There’s nothing like the seaside to increase your appetite and Bridlington is no stranger to making the most of the fruits the waters of the North Sea yield. The esplanade is lined with seafood stalls offering whelks, mussels, crabs and much more. The restaurants along the seafront source the best local sea bass, sea trout, scallops, crab and there are a host of ice cream parlours offering delicious sweet treats to tempt the most discerning of palates. The rolling hills of the Yorkshire Wolds are just a short drive away if hiking and cycling is what you’re after.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.