Property Manager | Tyne View
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Nestled in the popular town of Tynemouth, Tyne View is a stunning, recently refurbished apartment oozing with style. Suitably named, you’ll have views of the River Tyne. Packed with character and original features, the apartment has beautiful interiors throughout so you can expect a truly luxurious stay. Sleeping two guests, Tyne View is a gorgeous retreat.
With high ceilings and tall bay windows, the open plan living and dining area is bright and spacious. Relax on the comfy sofa and turn on the flat screen TV to enjoy a night in front of the box or unwind in the window seat with a good book. The dining area includes a round table with two blue, velvet chairs.
Beautifully designed, the navy and white kitchen features marble style worktops and gold hardware. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and cookware so you can make the most of your self-catering staycation.
Head to the master bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Boasting a beautiful sandy beach, a Victorian boating lake and an array of independent cafes, restaurants and bars, there is truly something for everyone in the upmarket town of Tynemouth. Enjoy relaxing walks along the seafront, amble along the promenade to the popular North Shields Fish Quay, visit the famous weekend market at the refurbished Victorian metro station or explore the Blue Reef Aquarium. Check out the renowned Riley's Fish Shack on King Edward's Bay or Crusoe's on Longsands. Tynemouth Park has a dinosaur themed mini golf course and pedalo boats. We’d also recommend visiting Whitley Bay during your stay where you can enjoy two miles of golden sands and experience incredible views of the coastline from the Victorian lighthouse on St Mary’s Island. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat, head to Spanish City where you’ll find a Renaissance-style hall transformed with a fish and chip restaurant, a traditional tearoom, a waffle and pancake house and a champagne bar inside.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.