Property Manager | The Lookout
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Standing proud in the popular seaside town of Scarborough, The Lookout @ Scarborough is a stunning, modern apartment located within easy walking distance of the town’s South Bay and close to access to the Cleveland Way. With views down to the North Sea visible from the apartment, this two bedroomed accommodation has the perfect ocean-themed colour scheme to set the mood for families and groups of friends in search of a seaside retreat on the scenic North Yorkshire coast.
The Lookout @ Scarborough manages to marry a cosy, yet spacious feel throughout. The open-plan living, kitchen and dining area is the centre of the apartment - its jewel in the crown. With ample seating for all guests, it has two comfy sofas in the best spot for relaxing in front of the TV after a busy day exploring the very best that Scarborough has to offer. Situated right in the window, the dining table with four padded chairs is guaranteed to give you excellent...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
No better location to make memories-on-sea, with morning strolls along the shoreline feeling the sand between your toes. Further afield, North Bay urges you to visit, its Blue Flag status evidence of its ranking as one of Europe’s premier beaches. Stop off to savour a freshly whipped ice cream or perhaps fresh croissants. Explore the beauty of the Italian Gardens, before heading inland to the town centre for shops, bars and restaurants aplenty. Round off the day catching a performance in The Open Air Theatre, a venue for bands, singers and comedians, or at the famous Stephen Joseph Theatre, home to first-class drama, music, films and comedy. Fill yet more days with thrills at the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park. Or make a splash at the Alpamare water park with its outdoor pools, wave machine and exhilarating state-of-the-art water rides. Why not slow down the pace a little with a trip to see the seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and others who call the Sea Life Sanctuary home. Then onto Scarborough Castle with its 3,000 years of history to enjoy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.