Property Manager | Rooftops Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Rooftops is a cosy apartment situated inside the iconic Metropole Towers, on the west cliff of Whitby. Enjoy everything the Yorkshire coastline has to offer with Rooftops as your base. The beach is just a minutes’ walk from the apartment and the historic town centre is a short walk away.
This tastefully decorated apartment sleeps up to two guests in one bedroom and features everything you should need for a short break by the sea.
Rooftops is located inside The Metropole Towers building, one of Whitby’s oldest and original hotels, which was built in 1897 and converted to apartments in 1960. Rooftops is perfect if you’re looking for a couples retreat or solo stay. With everything Whitby has to offer within a short walking distance you can experience this beautiful town with ease.
The living room features a luxurious, corner sofa perfect for lazy evenings. Turn on the TV and enjoy the complimentary Netflix...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Set on the West side of Whitby, Rooftops is located on the promenade so you can expect a fabulous central location. Just a short walk 10-minute walk along the promenade will bring you to the town centre. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.