Lakeside PEC: Beautiful Waterfront & Patio
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario offering breathtaking, sweeping views of the lake. This stylish, completely renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow centrally located on the edge of Wellington offers everything you need to unplug and unwind from sunrise to sunset.
Inside prepare feasts in the beautifully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom concrete counters with designer cement tile backsplash and kitchen butcher block island overlooking the water. Open concept design opens onto dining and lounging areas making for easy conversation and social time.
Outside, take full advantage of a massive deck great for entertaining, eating, bbq and relaxing with panoramic lake views or sit in the screened in porch during the heat of the day. Make merry around the fire pit, roasting marshmallows or enjoying each other’s company.
The waterfront is classic Wellington limestone...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,1. Due to Prince Edward County bylaws there are limitations to how many guests are allowed. Please read the listing prior to booking. No parties and no additional guests are allowed or fines may apply. No exceptions.
- 2. Pets: Please read the listing prior to booking to see if pets are allowed at this home. If questions, please ask and let us know the breed. A pet fee for the stay will apply for pet-friendly homes.
- 3. The Guest who books a stay must be a minimum of 25 years old. The Guest who makes the booking must also be present for the stay.
- 4. Shooting fireworks and / or firearms is strictly prohibited.
- 5. If security cameras, fire detectors or carbon monoxide detectors are disabled by the Guest, the Guest will be charged.
- 6. Outdoor Fires must take place in the designated fire pits/area. Properties that allow outdoor fires will have a Burn Permit posted for the Guest. Guests must call in the Burn Permit number for each fire. Failure to comply may result in fines.
- 7. Outside Vendors: Sandbanks Vacations must be notified prior to Guests hiring any outside vendors for approval. The cost of damages, extra cleaning or missing items due to Vendors onsite will be covered by the Guest.
- 8. If area parks are affected by high water levels or natural disasters, prior to or at the time of stay, a refund or change of dates is not permitted.
- 9. Park passes must be left at the property in their original location for the next guests at time of departure or the Guest who booked the stay will be required to pay cost to replace.
- 10. Guests are asked to wash all dirty dishes, glasses, put garbage and recycling in designated areas and leave the property in an orderly state. Please follow list of checkout duties as provided by Host.
- 11. Guests will be responsible for all Damages, Extra Cleaning and Missing Items during their stay including robes (where provided)
- This is not a hotel. We expect that you will treat this home as you would your own. Your respectful care is very much appreciated!