Beautiful modern holiday house with private garden
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Welcome to this beautiful four-bedroom house in Bredene, it’s ideal for friends and families. It is furnished with a modern and beautiful style and offers spacious rooms to host families and friends. There is a large garden with sun loungers and a parasol so you can lie out in the sun and enjoy it all day long. The property has two modern bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, providing you with a refreshing shower every time you need it. The beach is only 300 meters away or is a 10-minute walk away. Ready to visit Bredene?
This four bedroom house in Bredene is perfect for friends and families. The property has a large garden, modern furnished rooms, fully equiped kitchen and two beautiful bathrooms with walk-in rain showers. The home has spacious rooms and can host up to 9 people.
This house is very child-friendly. There’s a babycot and a babychair, booster seats and a handy hand cart to go to the beach. Everything is provided...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Bredene mainly stands for camping tourism, nudism and a weekend away. Since the opening of the nudist beach, Bredene has been a spa for recreation in nature in its purest form. In addition, Bredene is the only coastal town without a busy boulevard. However, the excellent mix of beach and dunes makes up for this. Not walking on the boulevard, but chatting on terraces in the cozy Kapelstraat or enjoying one of the events in the Paelsteenveld park. Bredene is a town in the province of West Flanders in Belgium and is the best location for camping tourism. In and around this spa town there are more than 25 campsites, many family-friendly holiday parks and beautiful guest houses. The beaches are child-friendly, flat and virtually untouched. The coast, the beach and the dunes are in complete harmony in the area around Bredene. The approximately 4 kilometers long row of dunes is the natural protection for the hinterland, which lies below sea level. This spa town is known for its many games, hiking and sports facilities and is the ideal destination for people who love nature. However, there are more unique features to Bredene. It has the first and only nudist beach on the Belgian coast. Since the opening of this gated beach, it has been the go-to place for nudists. During the summer months you can enjoy the sea breeze and the sun in the phenomenal dune landscape in Adams costume. Nudists gather on the part of the beach next to beach post 6. The location in front of a protected area of dune landscape ensures complete privacy. Bredene is also an excellent location for those who enjoy shopping. A shopping center on Brugsesteenweg offers a wide range of fashion, shoes, food, electronics and entertainment. The center of Bredene is located almost 2 kilometers from the beach. Close to the sea is the tourist part of the city, Bredene-Bad. In the southern part of the municipality, between the Ostend basin and the Bruges-Oostende canal, there is a third town, Sas-Slijkens. Officially, these three parts are separate villages, but their buildings form almost a single urban center, which is also connected to the harbor and the Vuurtorenwijk in Ostend. Along the coast in the east of the municipality, it connects the Vosseslag district of De Haan with the Bredene area. The area between this district and Bredene-Bad is dotted with campsites. Not intervening in nature, as is the case in Bredene, leads to one of the most beautiful dune groups on the Belgian coast! All year round, these are an excellent base for walking and cycling trips through the forest and dunes or on the beach. These majestic dunes, which still act as natural protection against the sea, are sometimes up to 400 meters wide. Bredene is the place for nature lovers: this spa town has no dike to protect itself from the sea, so that the dunes merge without interruption into the fine sandy beach. Enthusiasts can therefore fully enjoy the specific flora and fauna that belong to the dune landscape. Of course in the summer it is good to stay by the sea. Furthermore, cities such as Ostend and Bruges are very close by, which makes Bredene the perfect destination for a visit to the Belgian coastal towns and ports. Bredene is easily reachable by car and train/tram. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visitoostende”, “BredeneDOTorg” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00