- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
You’ll be instantly immersed in that laid-back yet luxurious California lifestyle at this impressive Beverly Hills home. Views of the city and rocky cliff sides punctuate the horizon. Effortlessly transition from the main living area to the backyard through expansive sliding doors, where a pool and hot tub await. Explore Laurel Canyon, stroll along Hollywood Boulevard, or sightsee in Santa Monica.
Bedroom 1 - Master: California king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Fireplace, Terrace
Bedroom 2: King size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Television, Balcony
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Terrace
Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television, Terrace
Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Guest hereby acknowledges that this is a transient rental and expressly acknowledges that no rights of residential tenancy shall accrue to Guest by virtue of this Agreement or otherwise.
- NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of mutual covenants, representations, and warranties contained in this Agreement, and for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of all which is hereby acknowledged, the Parties hereby agree as follows:
- Incorporation by Reference. The Parties agree that the above preamble and recitals are incorporated herein by reference. The Parties further acknowledge that the terms of the Invoice and House Rules attached hereto are also incorporated herein by reference.
- Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of persons that are permitted to remain on the Premises overnight during the term of this Agreement shall not exceed the number set forth in the Invoice.
- Traveler Party. Guest and any additional authorized occupants listed on the Invoice and booking registration form shall comprise the Traveler Party. Guest is responsible for all actions of each and every person within the Traveler Party.
- Conflicting Terms. To the extent that any terms or conditions contained within the Invoice or the House Rules conflict with any terms, conditions, or covenants contained within the four corners of this Agreement, the terms, conditions, or covenants within this Agreement shall govern.
- Permissible Use. The Premises are for the sole use as a personal vacation residence by Guest and no more than the number of persons listed in the Invoice and/or the House Rules. Absent express written permission, copies of which must be delivered, the Premises shall not be used in any other manner, including, but not limited to parties, events, filming, or photoshoots. No other guests, visitors, invitees, or persons shall be permitted upon the Premises. If the Premises are used in any way or manner inconsistent with this Agreement, or are used by more or different persons than those identified in this Agreement, at their sole discretion, shall have the right to immediately remove or cause to be removed the Guest, the Traveler Party, and all other persons from the Premises. Should Guest or Traveler Party use the Premises in an unauthorized manner, such as, unpermitted events, playing amplified music, excessive amount of guests, anything that is construed to be illegal by State and/or Federal Government, or that violates House Rules, Guest shall be deemed to be in incurable breach of this Agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately, all monies paid including remaining rental days, as well as the Security Deposit shall be forfeited.
- Arrival and Departure. The Arrival Date and Departure Date are set forth in the Invoice. Standard check-in time is at 4:00 pm and check-out time is at 10:00 am unless stated otherwise in the invoice.
- Late Check-out: In the event Guest and/or the Traveler Party do not vacate the Premises on or before the date and time indicated on the Invoice, Guest shall incur and be responsible for payment of a late check-out fee equal to twenty percent (20%) of the prevailing daily rental rate for each hour, or fraction thereof, that Guest and/or Traveler Party remain on the Premises after the agreed upon check-out time. Guest may arrange for extra nights in advance to avoid any late check-out fees. Extra nights are charged at the then prevailing daily rental rate and are subject to availability. Guest expressly acknowledges that the availability of a late check-out and/or extra rental days is not guaranteed.
- Check Out Procedures. Unless otherwise agreed, a representative will meet Guest at the Premises prior to check-out in order to conduct a walk-through inspection of the Premises and for Guest to turn over all keys, garage door openers, transponders, and any other access devices provided to Guest.
- Indemnification and Release of Liability. Guest hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Premises are a privately owned residential property, and that the Premises are not a hotel or resort. Owner shall make best efforts to ensure that the Guest’s stay at the Premises is enjoyable and consistent with the terms of this Agreement. Guests and any member of guests traveler party shall hold harmless and release Owner, its managers, members, employees and vendors from any and all liabilities, claims, losses, actions, cause of actions, damages, and expenses arising from Guest or any member of Guest’s Traveler Party occupying Premises and /or suffering from: (a) personal injury or death; (b) loss, damage or delay to baggage or other personal property; and/or (c) delays, inconveniences, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, while on Premises or resulting from the Guest’s time spent at the Premises. Furthermore, Owner shall not be liable for any loss by reason of damage, theft or otherwise to the contents, belongings or personal effects of the Guest or Traveler Party while on the Premises or using any facilities upon the Premises. To the extent that any person, including but not limited to Guest, a member of the Traveler Party, or an invited guest of Guest or a member of the Traveler Party commences any legal action whatsoever against Owner for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to personal injury, accident, or death; loss, damage or delay to baggage or other personal property; delays, inconveniences, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, (whether physical or mental), and/or damage, theft or otherwise to the contents, belongings or personal effects of the Guest or Traveler Party while on the Premises, unless due to negligence or willful misconduct of owner , Guest shall fully and completely indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Owner, and shall pay any and all legal fees, costs of settlement, and costs of judgment, incurred by Owner as a result of the aforesaid legal action. Guest expressly acknowledges and warrants that this indemnification and hold harmless clause shall be binding upon Guest’ agents, managers, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, successors in interest, attorneys, insurers, and indemnitors.
- Condition of Property. Premises will be provided in good working order and up to code. Guest has performed its own due diligence and has satisfied itself as to the suitability of, and other pertinent matters related to, the Premises before entering into this Agreement. Guest accepts the Premises in the condition existing as of the rental start date on an “as-is” basis and in “all-faults” condition.Our cleaning staff will have cleaned it before check-in. If the Premises has not been cleaned to normal standards, Guest shall notify the Agent immediately. This is not a basis for a refund or termination of Agreement. Upon notice, Agent will use best efforts to re-clean the Premises to reach such commercially reasonable standards. If Guest does not return the Premises in the same condition, an additional charge will be deducted from the Security Deposit. All electrical, plumbing and appliances should be in working order. The failures of operation of any appliances or certain extra amenities, including, but not limited to, televisions, cable, games, or the Internet and WiFi service are not a basis for any refund. Guest shall, on arrival, examine the Premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures and landscaping, if any, and shall immediately report, in writing, if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Reporting repairs does not give Guest the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made. Agent will make every effort to have these items repaired but does not guarantee that they will be repaired during Guest’s occupancy. Under no circumstances will any of the rental money be refunded or returned because of the condition of the Premises. All electrical, plumbing, and appliances should be in good working order. Upon arrival, Guest shall examine the Premises, including but not limited to all furniture, furnishings, appliances, utilities, fixtures and landscaping, if any, and shall immediately report to us in writing, if any furniture, furnishings, appliances, utilities, fixtures and/or landscaping are not in good operating condition or are in any state of disrepair. We agree to undertake repairs within 24-48 hour notification. Furthermore, Guest agrees to hold harmless Owner from any and all responsibility or liabilities for any claims, losses, damages, or expenses arising from (a) differences between the benefits, conditions and facilities the Guest perceives and those described in the brochure, or (b) failure of the benefits, conditions and facilities to satisfy Guest’s expectations or requirements. The commencement of the rental and occupancy of the Premises by Guest shall conclusively establish that the Premises are in good, sanitary and satisfactory condition.
- Pool/Hot Tub/Gym. If applicable, Guest and Traveler Party shall use any pool, hot tub, spa, or gym, including any related equipment, each at their own risk. Guest expressly acknowledges that no lifeguard is on duty at any time at the pool. Guest further acknowledges that the perimeter surrounding any pool or hot tub may not be safe and secure for children, and that Guest will undertake all reasonable measures to either closely supervise or keep children away from any pool or hot tub. Guest warrants that Guest and Traveler Party, and their respective invitees, if any, shall use any pool, hot tub, spa, or gym for its respective intended purposes and in a reasonable and prudent manner. No diving at the Premises. Guest shall be responsible for the safety and security of all persons, including but not limited to Guest, Traveler Party, and their respective invitees, in all areas of the Premises containing the pool, hot tub, sauna, spa, and gym, if any, on the Premises. Except in the case of negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Owner. Owner shall not be responsible or liable for any injuries sustained by Guest or Traveler Party, and their respective invitees, or others permitted on the Premises whether such injuries result from the use, misuse or otherwise of the pool, hot tub, spa, sauna or gym. Guest shall properly store, maintain, and protect any covers or other equipment provided and shall be responsible for their condition and return at check-out.
- Rental Rules. Guest, Traveler Party, or their respective invitees shall, at Guest’s sole responsibility, cost, and expense, observe and comply with the House Rules, as well as all local, state and federal laws, statutes, codes, rules and regulations, now and hereafter in force relating to or affecting the Premises. Guest, Traveler Party, or their respective invitees shall not cause, maintain or permit any nuisance in, on or about the Premises, nor commit or suffer to be committed any waste in, or about the Premises. Guest shall be responsible for any fines, levies, assessments, or other costs, including but not limited to Owner’s outside attorney’s fees and costs, occasioned by violations of law by Guest, Traveler Party, or their respective invitees upon the Premises. Owner reserves the right to terminate the rental immediately if Guest or any member of the Traveler Party, or their respective invitees is found to have violated any of the House Rules, or any local, state or federal law, statute, code, rule or regulation then in force. As per Los Angeles Noise Ordinance, It shall be unlawful for any person within any residential zone of the city to use or operate any sound amplifying equipment between the hours of ten o'clock (10:00) P.M. and eight o'clock (8:00) A.M. of the following day in such a manner as to be distinctly audible at or beyond the property line of the property on which the equipment is located. Should the Guest, its Traveler Party, or anyone else Guest permits on the Premises violate any of the terms of this Agreement, including the Rental Rules, the rental period shall be terminated immediately and all paid monies, including without limitation the Security Deposit shall be forfeited.
- Owner’s Access to Premises. Owner has the right to enter Premises upon reasonable notice, and without notice under exigent circumstances. Reasonable notice shall be presumed to be twenty-four (24) hours in advance of entry. Owner may enter for the purpose of making necessary or agreed repairs, for maintenance, improvements, decorations, show the home to potential buyers or to supply necessary or agreed services; or in case of emergency.
- Transient Occupancy Tax. For any stay of less than thirty (30) days, Guest shall be subject to payment of government-imposed transient occupancy taxes. This amount, if any, is reflected on the Invoice. Transient occupancy taxes range from twelve percent (12%) to fifteen percent (15%), based upon the municipality.
- Utilities. For stays in excess of twenty-eight (28) days, Guest will be responsible for payment of utility charges for gas, electricity, and water. Cable television, except for pay-per-view charges, and internet charges are included in Guest’s rental charges. To the extent possible, Owner will obtain utility bills for the rental period prior to the return of the unused portion of the security deposit. If utility bills are not available prior to the return of the security deposit, Owner shall be entitled to make a good faith estimate of the utility bills, and to retain this amount from the security deposit until a final accounting can be done. For stays over (28) twenty-eight days, Guest will be responsible for payment of utility charges for gas, electricity and water. Owner will be responsible for Gardner, Cable and Pool man.