Stylish Charmer around the corner from Belmont U!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
A stay in this serene, newly remodeled home will top off your Nashville trip. It’s perfect for bachelorettes, families & groups wanting to enjoy all the city has to offer.
This bright 2 BR apt is located near Belmont Blvd & 12 South, so you can enjoy well-known restaurants, bars & boutiques.
You’re around the corner from 3 universities (Belmont, Vanderbilt & Lipscomb) making it a perfect spot for graduations & campus events. And Music Row, the Gulch & downtown are a short ride away.
Cook a meal in the well-stocked kitchen with a breakfast bar and dining table for six, or lounge in the living room and watch movies or television shows on the large smart tv. The living room sofa converts to a queen size sleeper. A half bath is in close proximity to the living spaces as well, perfect for entertaining guests. Two bedrooms with queen sized beds, closets and en suite bathrooms will enhance your stay. The master...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
This spacious apartment is located in a newly renovated, tree-lined home just a few steps from Belmont Boulevard and tempting restaurants such as Proper Bagel, Chago’s Cantina and the Cookery. Or, grab a coffee and pastry at Nashville’s beloved Bongo Java. You’ll be just a few blocks from Twelve South, so enjoy its well-known restaurants, bars and quirky boutiques. Additionally, you’re around the corner from Belmont University and in close proximity to Vanderbilt and Lipscomb Universities, which makes this a perfect location for graduations, a college visit, sports or musical events. The Vanderbilt Hospital group is within a few blocks as well. Music Row, the Gulch and downtown are a longer stroll or short Uber ride away. A stay in this comfortably stylish home will enhance your visit to Nashville, where there is so much to see and do.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,1. We ask that you fill out a check-in form which requires you to upload your ID into our reservation system. This is similar to hotels requiring you to provide an ID at check-in. Once you have completed this and signed our rental agreement (see rule #2) you will automatically receive your unit check-in information the day of your arrival.
- 2. We ask that you electronically sign our rental agreement prior to check-in. Once you have completed this and filled in our check-in form (see rule #1) you will automatically receive your unit check-in information the day of your arrival.
- 3.Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM Violating these will result in a warning A second violation will result in an early checkout
- 4.Smoking anything (cigarettes, marijuana, incense, cloves, vapes, hookahs, etc) anywhere on the property is strictly forbidden and will result in a $500 fine
- 5. We use a risk assessment system which flags guests who have an above average chance of causing damage to our properties. We use various factors (such as location of guest's residence compared to the property, stay duration, quantity and type of guest reviews, and property type (apt vs single family home), etc.) to assess the risk level. If we perceive an above average risk level, we may ask you to pay up to $99 for a Waivo® Security Deposit Waiver in order to keep an existing booking which we deem as high risk.
- 6. Please check the listing for rules and additional information on pets >95.% of our listings are pet friendly, however we charge a fee which varies by listing so please budget accordingly
- 7. Early check-ins/late check-outs are only allowed with prior approval Please see the unit listing for associated fees
- 8. Events of any kind (defined as the number of people at the property exceeding the guest count listed on the reservation or the maximum capacity of the listing) are strictly forbidden and may result in a $1000 event fee
- 9. Additional rules, including information about parking specific to this unit may be found in the unit listing
- 10. Have fun, and enjoy your stay!