Freshly renovated 3-story home 1 block from USNA!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Welcome to The Wardroom!
Originally built in 1902 and completely renovated in 2014, this 3 story home is the perfect spot for a memorable Annapolis getaway.
The location is 2nd to none - 1 block from Gate 1 @ USNA, making it a top choice for USNA families for I-Day, Commissioning Week, Parents’ Weekend, and alums returning to "the Yard" for their class reunion. Walk to the heart of Annapolis, MD State House, Main Street restaurants, boutiques, bars, the Annapolis City Dock, and so much more!
This is a 3 story / 3 bedroom property blocks from the US Naval Academy!
The kitchen and living room are located on the first floor of the property with the bedrooms upstairs. There is also a small outdoor porch located on the property as well.
Air conditioning is only available in certain parts of the home.
This row-style home has a sunny family room with a TV with cable for entertainment...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
This house is located 1 block from Gate 1 of the US Naval Academy. It is an A+++ location for parents visiting their Midshipmen, prospective USNA students, and returning alumni/ae! It is a 2 block walk from the heart of "DTA" (Downtown Annapolis) with restaurants, bars, and boutiques a <5 min walk away from you. Stroll up and down Annapolis' cobblestone streets, take a tour of the "Yard," or take in a parade at Warden Field while you're in town visiting Navy! There is unfortunately no free street parking. Street parking is available with 2-hour restrictions. Please locate the nearest parking garage using your preferred online map app. The Calvert Street Garage has free parking on weekends and overnight from 6 pm to 6 am.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,1. We ask that you fill out a check-in form which requires you to upload your ID into our reservation system. This is similar to hotels requiring you to provide an ID at check-in. Once you have completed this and signed our rental agreement (see rule #2) you will automatically receive your unit check-in information the day of your arrival.
- 2. We ask that you electronically sign our rental agreement prior to check-in. Once you have completed this and filled in our check-in form (see rule #1) you will automatically receive your unit check-in information the day of your arrival.
- 3.Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM Violating these will result in a warning A second violation will result in an early checkout
- 4.Smoking anything (cigarettes, marijuana, incense, cloves, vapes, hookahs, etc) anywhere on the property is strictly forbidden and will result in a $500 fine
- 5. We use a risk assessment system which flags guests who have an above average chance of causing damage to our properties. We use various factors (such as location of guest's residence compared to the property, stay duration, quantity and type of guest reviews, and property type (apt vs single family home), etc.) to assess the risk level. If we perceive an above average risk level, we may ask you to pay up to $99 for a Waivo® Security Deposit Waiver in order to keep an existing booking which we deem as high risk.
- 6. Please check the listing for rules and additional information on pets >95.% of our listings are pet friendly, however we charge a fee which varies by listing so please budget accordingly
- 7. Early check-ins/late check-outs are only allowed with prior approval Please see the unit listing for associated fees
- 8. Events of any kind (defined as the number of people at the property exceeding the guest count listed on the reservation or the maximum capacity of the listing) are strictly forbidden and may result in a $1000 event fee
- 9. Additional rules, including information about parking specific to this unit may be found in the unit listing
- 10. Have fun, and enjoy your stay!