Property Manager | Henry’s Hideaway
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This apartment is located a 1 minute walk from Liverpool One. The property boasts 2 cosy bedrooms, one with a king size bed, a contemporary open living room and dining space.This property is the perfect spot for families, and tourists who want that home from home feeling.
Please kindly note, the key collection is located a short 5- minute walk from the property
The apartment boasts 2 comfortable bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen for all of your needs and a modern bathroom. The apartment also has to offer a contemporary open lounge and bistro area, allowing a great flow through all of the living spaces. A towel is provided for each guest staying at the property, along with toiletries, cooking essentials, and the all important tea and coffee for you to enjoy whilst relaxing on the Juliette balcony. Apartment is located on the first floor, up 2 flights of stairs
The modern decor of the property blends seamlessly...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
The location of this property could not get any better! Located a short 2 minute walk from Liverpool one. It is nestled on the iconic cobbled streets of Liverpool it allows guests to escape and relax from day to day life, however in just a few minutes walk you can be straight back to the hustle and bustle of city life. Just a few moments walk away from the sites Duke Street has to offer, with fantastic restaurants, bars and tourist attractions to suit all the location does not get any better! This great centrally located apartment is only a few minutes walk from all of the fantastic tourist opportunities the city has to offer and boasts great transport links nearby! The apartment itself is situated in a friendly, quiet neighbourhood complex which is secure and only accessible to residents only.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• We do not allow stag and hen nights in our property as it is in a residential building.
- • Any fobs which are lost during the stay will be charged at £50 per fob.
- • Collecting the keys before 3pm is strictly forbidden unless otherwise arranged and will be subject to a minimum charge of £20 per hour or part thereof, for the delays in cause to our cleaner’s schedule. This applies to dropping the keys back later than the check-out time of 10am.
- • No large groups under the age of 25.
- • Guests will be charged £100 if there are any signs of smoking on the property.