San Jacinto Hacienda
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
P.S. City ID #2762 | Primary renter must be at least 25 years of age to rent (Proof of age required)
Charming Spanish Style Vacation Home in Movie Colony East - a walk-to-town neighborhood rich in Hollywood history. This gorgeous restored Palm Springs Home sits on an oversized property with handsome desert landscape. Huge private yard with pool, spa, and fire feature. Built-in BBQ, al fresco dining and a covered outdoor living pavilion with a poolside cantina. Stunning mountain views. Ping pong, bocce ball, and plenty of space for your entire group to spread out and relax in the Palm Springs sunshine. Just one mile from the world famous Palm Canyon Drive. Beds: K,K,K
OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES
This property captures the magic of Southern California glamour. The sprawling yard is walled for privacy and features absolutely gorgeous mountain views. The pool and spa are at the center of the yard - surrounded by...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Great location in the very popular Movie Colony East - less than a mile from the world famous Palm Canyon Drive as it cuts through the Uptown Design District. An easy walk to Ruth Hardy Park - a 22 acre park with tennis, volleyball and basketball courts. Dont miss the Sunday morning yoga sessions in the Park. Casual eateries, fine dining, coffee spots, art galleries and specialty boutiques are all within walking distance. The Convention Center and Casino are also very close by. You'll be just minutes from movie theaters, museums, and live performance venues. This is the ideal location for those who want to be close to everything but just a little bit removed for peace and quiet. The Movie Colony is a tranquil walking neighborhood. Historically this part of town has been home to some of Hollywood’s biggest stars such as Frank Sinatra, Dinah Shore, Bob Hope, Van Johnson, Tony Curtis, and Gloria Swanson. The Movie Colony has a great history. One of the celebrity estates in the Movie Colony was called the Desert Royal Palace because so many Europeans with royal titles and Hollywood elite lived there.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By continuing your reservation, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
- YOU ARE RESERVING A VACATION HOME WITHIN A NEIGHBORHOOD AND WE ASK YOU TO…
- BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR. Your courtesy and respect are necessary for the continued availability of vacation rental homes.
- BE RESPONSIBLE. The person reserving this home will be designated the Responsible Party, must be at least 25 years of age, and will be responsible for the behavior of all occupants and guests at the home at any time during your stay.
- BE AWARE OF ALL APPLICABLE RULES AND REGULATIONS. Upon completing your reservation, you are bound by the terms of the “Rental Agreement”, which is made up of these House Rules, any terms and conditions included in the home listing, and those generally applicable to all reservations made on a specific reservation platform. In addition to the Rental Agreement, you must comply with city code, including the vacation rental ordinance and the Good Neighbor Policy (Link: https://www.palmspringsca.gov/home/showdocument?id=51090) The Responsible Party and all other occupants will, on or before check-in, be required by the city to sign a separate Statement of Rules and Regulations or similar acknowledgment. Additional rules and regulations may apply if the home is located in a condominium or community association. Specific rules and instructions may be posted at the home as well. Your compliance with all rules and regulations is mandatory.
- UNDERSTAND THE CITATION PROCESS. The city does not give warning or courtesy notices. If you violate any applicable rules and regulations, you will be cited by the city and/or the homeowner’s association, and will pay a significant fine. If you receive a citation or otherwise violate the provisions of your
- Rental Agreement, your stay will be terminated without refund and you will be charged $500 by Property Manager to compensate for its time, expense and damage to Property Manager’s good standing in the city.
- COMPLY WITH OCCUPANCY, PARKING AND NOISE LIMITS. Maximum occupancy, parking and noise limits are not optional and are very strictly controlled by Property Manager and the city.
- Occupancy: Limited to the maximum number of persons stated in the listing. Additional daytime-only guests may be allowed if allowed by the city code. Ask if you are unsure.
- Vehicles: Only one (1) car per bedroom is allowed. Park on the property before using street parking and do not block neighbors’ driveways and mailboxes.
- Noise: A major cause of citations and occupancy termination is excessive noise. To be clear, you violate the noise and vacation rental ordinances if you or your kids, pets, guests, music or television can be heard at the property line, even if the sound originates within the home. Outdoor music is prohibited. It is your responsibility to manage your own volume and that of other guests and visitors.
- BE UNDERSTANDING. We are unable to anticipate and control, and we are not responsible for conditions such as: construction noise and activity in the neighborhood; power and other utility outages; neighbors and occupants of neighboring properties; allergens in the home; and minor & major equipment failures.
- B. EVERY HOME IS DIFFERENT...
- PETS. Pets are ONLY allowed in pet-friendly homes and only upon prior written approval by Property Manager. Separate rules and fees apply to pets. Violation of this rule will result in an additional cleaning fee which will be not less than $300 for pet-friendly homes and $1,000 for non-pet friendly homes. Any pet-caused damage to the home, yard or furnishings will be handled as intentional damage, not covered by the cleaning fee or the Damage Waiver, and will be charged to you.
- INVENTORY. Furnishings and amenities vary from home to home and are subject to change without notice. Information provided for individual listings is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Any personal property supplied with the home may not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of such items are not covered by the Damage Waiver and replacement cost will be charged to you.
- ACCESSIBILITY. Property Manager HOMES ARE NOT, AND ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE COMPLIANT WITH RULES, REGULATIONS AND STATUTES APPLYING ACCESSIBILITY STANDARDS. Please call Property Manager and ask for the owner or general manager for any questions on accessibility or if you require special assistance.
- C. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT…
- CLEANLINESS UPON ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE. Property Manager homes are well-maintained and the home will be delivered in a professionally cleaned condition. You must maintain the home in a clean and sanitary condition during your stay and deliver the Premises in a similar condition upon departure. Trash pickup days are posted at the home. Trash and trash bins must not be left out in street view except when allowed for collection purposes. You must leave all keys, keycards and remotes in the home. You will be charged a nonrefundable cleaning fee, described in the listing, to cover professional cleaning following your departure.
- UPON ARRIVAL. The Responsible Party shall, upon arrival, examine the property, all furniture, furnishings, appliances and fixtures, as well as general cleanliness, and shall immediately (on the day of arrival) report to Property Manager any problems. Reporting allows Property Manager to remedy the problem as quickly as possible and to allocate responsibility appropriately. Such conditions and reporting do not give rise to cancellation or discount rights.
- PROBLEMS ARISING DURING STAY. Property Care and Housekeeping are open during extended hours for non-emergency service. Hours are 7am to 10pm, subject to change. For true emergencies, Property Manager can be reached 24 hours a day.
- EMERGENCY ITEMS: Complete non-operation of refrigeration and main cooking appliances, HVAC systems, water heating systems, any pool heating equipment, entire interior lighting systems. Depending on availability, time of day, weekend, and level of emergency, it could take from 1 hour to 1 day, to make these repairs. If repairs cannot be made within 24 hours, Property Manager, at its sole discretion, may take any or none of the following actions: (i) Move occupants to a different property or (ii) offer a full or partial refund or other concession.
- LIMITED LICENSE TO STAY. Your reservation is a short-term license to stay in the vacation home. Property Manager and its representatives may enter the property at any time for repairs, to investigate compliance with rental terms and in case of emergency. You agree to vacate the home at or before check-out time at the end of your reservation period.
- DAMAGE WAIVER FEE. This fee covers unintentional damages to the interior, exterior glass and furniture that occur during your stay, PROVIDED that you disclose the damage to Property Manager management prior to check-out. Damages discovered by Property Manager following check-out are not covered. The Damage Waiver will reimburse Property Manager for the cost of repair or replacement of covered property up to $2,000.00.
- NO SMOKING. ALL Property Manager HOMES ARE NON-SMOKING. Smoking is prohibited regardless of device or substance. Smoke odor inside the home or any other damage caused by smoking will be handled as intentional damage and is not covered by the damage waiver. You will be charged a $1,000 fee for remediation.
- UNAVAILABILITY. If for any reason beyond Property Manager’s reasonable control the home is unavailable, we may cancel your reservation with a full refund of amounts you have paid to date.
- D. POOL RISKS. If the home has a pool or a spa, then by making this reservation you acknowledge and accept the following non-exclusive risks related to pools and spas:
- The inherent risk of drowning associated with immersion in water.
- The inherent risk of falling injury/subsequent drowning associated with hard surfaces surrounding the pool and spa which may become slick because of water on those surfaces, a risk particularly enhanced by horseplay and careless behavior. UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN are particularly susceptible to the dangers inherent in the use of the pool and spa amenities. DO NOT leave children unsupervised.
- The inherent risk of drowning is enhanced by the USE OF ALCOHOL, and such use is not recommended before or during the use of the pool and spa amenities. The effects of alcohol may be enhanced by dehydration and desert heat.
- The spa may be set higher than 98 degrees, and prolonged immersion in such temperatures can result in overheating of the body and subsequent medical complications, including death.
- Spa heat can also result in unintentional loss of consciousness or falling asleep, which can result in drowning/death. This danger is accentuated by the use of alcohol.
- Patios and floors, indoors and out, are slippery when wet. Pool chemicals will also damage indoor flooring. Water and spills must be cleaned up promptly.
- Property Manager provides NO SUPERVISION or protection against inherent risks of pool and spa use. You accept full responsibility for the increased level of care required and potential injury associated with these amenities for you, family, friends, and all other persons you permit or invite to the home during your stay.
- DIVING IS PROHIBITED in either the pool or the spa. Diving is likely result in INJURY or DEATH due to the shallow depth and shape of residential pools and spas.
- **Pool Heating is an additional fee. Pleae inquire about pricing **
- E. INSURANCE AND LIABILITY.
- All of the homes are privately owned. The owners are not responsible for: (i) accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or using its facilities; (ii) the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, you and your guests and invitees are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises.
- Personal property, including vehicles, of any occupant or guest is not insured by Property Manager, the homeowner, the homeowners association (if any), or any of their agents, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others or any other cause. Such parties likewise do not insure against personal injury to any occupants or guests.
- Responsible Party for himself/herself, his/her heirs, successors and assigns, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges Property Manager and the owner of the home and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Property Manager, its representatives and the owner of the home, from all claims, disputes, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage, theft or injury to any occupants or guests during your reservation, or any of their personal property, arising out of or in connection with use and occupancy of the home.
- Without limiting the specificity of any provision of the Rental Agreement limiting Property Manager’s liability, under no circumstances shall Property Manager be liable for events beyond their control that may interfere with Occupant’s occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, governmental agencies, associations, or neighbors, or fire, strikes, bacterial or viral infections, toxic mold, war, or inclement weather. NO REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
- Additional Services: Occupant understands and agrees that when booking additional services thru Property Manager, such as chef, delivery services, massage for example, AHC acts as an intermediary. By booking any of the available add-ons the renter understands they are not affiliated with the property owner, and the guest/renter agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the property owner for any and all claims related to any third-party activities.
- F. AND FINALLY...
- Your stay may be terminated for violation of any of the provisions of the Rental Agreement, any applicable rule or regulation or upon receipt of a citation resulting from your stay. If your stay is terminated, you will not be entitled to a refund and will remain liable for the cost of citations to Property Manager or the owner and for damage not covered by the Damage Waiver.
- Property Manager’s reservation cancellation policy is set forth on the reservation system.
- You are making this reservation for your own personal use and the other guests you identify. You may not assign or sublease this agreement or any part of your stay at any Property Manager home.
- All criminal activity is strictly prohibited.
- Time is of the essence in all provisions of this Agreement. Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. This Agreement is deemed to have been entered into in Palm Springs, California, and California shall have personal jurisdiction over the parties and the county in which the premise is located. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.