Lux & Beautiful | The Ruby
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to The Ruby! To ensure safety, all guests must pass our screening process and provide proper ID. A $500USD security deposit is required for your booking, accepted on Major Credit Cards only, per our House Rules. The deposit amount may fluctuate depending on the season.
Our property is located in the vibrant and safe neighborhood of Santa Bárbara, north of Bogotá’s city center. Within walking distance, you’ll find shops, restaurants, bars, and a cultural center.
Beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment with laminate flooring, upscale design furniture and decorated with original artwork throughout all spaces. It features an open style kitchen, equipped with all appliances and essential tools.
The living room features an indoor natural gas fireplace and a Sonos Beam sound bar, so you can cozy up with some blankets and listen to some relaxing music on those chilly nights in Bogota.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Santa Barbara, located in the northern part of Bogotá, offers a safe, residential haven that's close to shops and restaurants. It's the ideal neighborhood for those who appreciate both tranquility and easy access to urban amenities
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager House Rules
- 1. Trust and Safety: Prior to accepting a reservation, we conduct thorough screening of every guest to ensure that they comply with our policies. We do not permit anyone with a criminal record to stay on our properties. By submitting your personal information, you consent to our performing background checks to verify your identity, criminal history, and other relevant information. If you or any of the guests fail to provide the required information within 24 hours of booking and do not pass the screening procedures, you will be required to cancel your reservation and bear any associated costs according to the cancellation policy. If the required information is not submitted through our pre-check-in process prior to 24 hours before check in or if the screening is not passed, the booking will need to be cancelled by the guest, and full cancellation fees will apply.
- 2. Information Request: All guests, including those staying or visiting, are required to send identification for a trust and safety check. For safety and security reasons, only registered guests are allowed on the property Acceptable forms of identification include a driver's license, state ID, and/or passport. For guests under the age of 18, we require their name and age for registration purposes. The building management may request additional information for identity verification and check-in purposes, if deemed necessary. Failure to provide the required identification and information will result in the cancellation of the booking by the Guest. The guest will be responsible for any associated costs and penalties resulting from the cancellation.
- 3. Security Deposit: A damage deposit of USD $500 is mandatory for all bookings and must be approved prior to check-in. By making a reservation, guests agrees to the hold upon a major credit card for the required deposit to cover any potential damages to the property or the building during their stay. If guests do not agree to this payment, they must cancel their booking, the terms of our cancellation policy, as posted on the booking platform, will apply in these circumstances. For the purpose of holding the damage deposit, the credit card used to make the booking must be in the name of the Primary Guest, and a picture of the credit card back and front should be included in the pre-checkin process. We take the responsibility of holding onto these funds seriously and will only use them to cover damages or other fees incurred during the guests' stay. If no damages are incurred, the deposit will be fully refunded within a reasonable timeframe following the conclusion of the guests' stay.
- 4. Check-In and Check-Out Policy: Check-in is available any time after 4:00 PM and before 10:00 PM. Check-out must be completed any time before 11:00 AM. Guests who require an earlier check-in or later check-out time must send a request at least 24 hours prior to their desired check-in or check-out time. Please note that this request does not guarantee approval for an earlier check-in or late check-out. An earlier check-in or later check-out time is subject to availability and may incur an additional charge. Unauthorized late check-out may result in delays in the cleaning of the unit and additional charges. If a guest checks out later than 1:00 PM without prior authorization, they will be charged for an additional night's stay.
- 5. Prohibitions and violations
- - Parties, gatherings, or events are strictly prohibited on the premises and will result in the forfeiture of the full security deposit and any additional fines set by the condominium rules and regulations where the property is located, and termination of the stay without a refund. Any noise complaints from neighbors or building management may result in termination of the stay without a refund.
- - Pets are strictly prohibited on the premises, with the exception of certified service animals, if you have a service animal, please notify the host prior to check-in. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation by the Guests the terms of our cancellation policy, as posted on the booking platform, will apply in these circumstances.
- - If the number of guests listed on the reservation exceeds the maximum occupancy will result in a fine equivalent to the full deposit amount a cancellation by the Guests the terms of our cancellation policy, as posted on the booking platform, will apply in these circumstances.
- - Additional cleaning fees may apply if extra cleaning is required, at a cost of USD $100 per hour, depending on the unit or more if special cleaning services were required . For stays longer than four weeks, a mandatory cleaning service is required every two weeks, with costs varying depending on the unit and to be informed by the host prior to check-in. Failure to comply with the mandatory cleaning service may result in termination of the stay without a refund.
- - Smoking and vaping of any kind are strictly prohibited within the unit and the building. Any violation will result in an immediate fine of USD $500 per occurrence and termination of the stay without a refund.
- - Any lost or missing keys, fobs, parking cards, or electronic devices will result in an immediate fee of USD $100 each to replace, which will be taken from the deposit.
- - The guest is solely responsible for any damage or loss of property during their stay. The host reserves the right to deduct the cost of damages from the security deposit, and in case of insufficient funds, the guest will be responsible for paying the remaining balance.
- - Quiet Hours and Occupancy Limits: To ensure a peaceful environment, quiet hours are enforced from 10 pm to 8 am, and guests are asked to be considerate of our neighbors. Non registered occupants will be asked to vacate the property, transient visitors are allowed under the condition to comply with the maximum occupancy limit and leave the premisses at 10pm. If the visitor stays further than 10pm it will be charged as extra guest.
- -Zero-Tolerance Policy: Guests are expected to refrain from engaging in any form of disrespectful, illegal, or inappropriate behavior towards neighbors, residents, building management, hosts, or any representatives of our organization. Any instance of such behavior warrants the immediate termination of the stay, without the possibility of a refund.
- Guests are explicitly aware that their conduct constitutes a fundamental condition of this agreement, and any violation of this condition may result in damages and losses for the host. Guests further commit to indemnify and absolve the host from any damages, losses, or associated costs arising from their disrespectful or inappropriate behavior. In the event of a breach of the zero-tolerance policy, the full deposit shall be forfeited.
- 6. The guests acknowledge that their behavior is a material term of this agreement and that any breach of this term may result in damages and losses to the Host. The guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Host for any damages, losses, or costs that may result from the guests' disrespectful or inappropriate behavior.
- 7. Failure to abide by any of the house rules may result in the immediate cancellation of your stay without a refund. By making a reservation with us, you are acknowledging and agreeing to comply with all of the above-listed house rules.