Red Barn Farm
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
The impressive 6BR, 5.5BA St. Michaels waterfront getaway has recently been remodeled throughout with your comfort in mind. The open floor plan features a modern interior and provides large entertainment spaces. No expense was spared in this chef-inspired kitchen that comes equipped with dual ovens, wine fridge and island with butcher block countertop.
The home boasts a master suite on both the first and second floors, each with a luxury ensuite bathroom and waterfront view. The 10-acre property has a resort-like backyard complete with a shady pergola, picnic tables, built-in swimming pool, and rolling green lawn. The westward facing screened porch provides a great spot for enjoying a morning cup of coffee or an evening cocktail with the sunset.
Perfectly positioned close to downtown St. Michaels. Discover all the perks of this extraordinary property. A rare vacation opportunity for a large family. Early...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Talbot County, MD https://tourtalbot.org/ Talbot County is located in the heart of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Founded around 1661, it's named for Lady Grace Talbot, sister of Lord Baltimore and the first proprietary governor of Maryland. Today, the county is home to the charming towns of Easton, Oxford, Queen Anne, St. Michaels and Trappe. With more than 600 miles of shoreline, Talbot County is a terrific place to live, work and play
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This property includes sheets, pillows/pillowcases, bedspreads/blankets, and bath towels.
- Kitchens are equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, dishes, glasses, basic supply of pots & pans, cooking and eating utensils.
- A courtesy starter pack of 1 roll of paper towels, 1 trash bag, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry pod, and 1 travel size set of (soap, shampoo and conditioner) per bathroom will be provided. Be sure to add these items to your shopping list, as we do not supply these items for the entire stay.
- This property does not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, a group rental made by an individual under the age of 25 will not be honored.
- Due to the rural nature of the area, this property may experience slow internet speeds, limited access to email, web browsing and streaming services.
- Due to local zoning ordinances weddings and special events are not permitted at this property.
- Due to the local noise ordinance, outside noise should be limited between 9pm and 7am.
- No refunds will be given due to amenity or event closures/cancellations.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.