Panoramic City Views, Steps from Racecourse
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
At this modern apartment, you’ll have some of Melbourne’s best attractions right on your doorstep. Just steps from the iconic Flemington Racecourse and Melbourne Showgrounds, you can enjoy views of Melbourne’s CBD and the bay from the master bedroom. Enjoy the comfort of your home away from home with a range of on-site amenities, including a swimming pool, gym and secure parking or travel with ease with a range of public transport options nearby.
A quiet and beautiful self-contained home with city views and an immaculate location. You’ll have everything you’ll need for a short or long holiday stay.
- Modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, sleeps 2
- In-building facilities including outdoor pool and gym
- Bright open windows with panoramic views
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wi-Fi provided
- Laundry facilities available - washing machine only
- Secure parking
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Famously known as the backdrop to the famous Melbourne Cup, Flemington is an inner-city suburb located 4 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD. The leafy suburb is also home to a vast range of eateries and unique shops and is widely serviced by public transport, making it a great base to explore Melbourne.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed