Villa Brionis: Sant’Anna flat with seaview terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Ideally located in a very quiet area, with a splendid sea view, a short distance from the lively town of Alghero (2.5 km), Podere Brionis has three independent units (each flat for exclusive use with terrace and covered patio overlooking the sea), set in a large one-hectare property surrounded by olive trees and the turquoise sea.
Casa Sant’Anna, inside the Podere Brionis, is a large flat with sea view for exclusive use, characterised by large open spaces and an extraordinary sea view.
Casa Sant’Anna is a house with a contemporary style, contextualised with the surrounding territory and landscape. The villa is characterised by the sea view and a panorama that can be enjoyed from the large covered veranda furnished with outdoor furniture. The view sweeps from the top of the olive groves below to slope gently down to the sea.
The house is located about 2.5 kilometres from the Catalan town of Alghero, at...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
The house is located about 2.5 kilometres from the Catalan town of Alghero, at the top of a hill surrounded by olive trees, with a spectacular view of the sea. The villa is surrounded by acres of Sardinian countryside with its typical colours and scents, allowing guests to take long walks even within the estate. The villa is literally surrounded by greenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking
- No animals allowed
- No parties or events allowed
- To be paid on arrival in cash tourist tax.
- To be paid on arrival in cash security deposit of €200,00 to protect against possible damages.
- Additional costs:
- - bed linen and towels: 15€ per person per week
- - property costs: €20 per night
- - electricity: €0.50 per Kw/h (total to be quantified at checkout)
- - final cleaning: €100 per stay
- Electricity will be charged on the last day of your stay at 0.50€kwh to avoid wasting energy and pay for its actual use. We ask you to turn off the air conditioning and lights when you are not at home to improve sustainability, save costs and preserve the environment.
- Check-in 16h00 Check-out 10h00
- For stays longer than one week, service and cleaning costs will be calculated per day and must be paid in cash upon arrival.