East Nash Lux - 13 Beds & City Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Welcome to the East Nashville Roof-Deck Oasis! Take a vacation from your vacation at our 4-seater roof-top bar and expansive 8-seater roof-top lounge area, complete with a big screen 4k Smart TV, a luxurious bar top, outdoor fridge, marquee lighting, and stunning views of the downtown Nashville Skyline. This brand-new house boasts large bedrooms and spacious living areas, making it ideal for your group trip!
The house has 3 levels and a rooftop deck with bedrooms on all 3 floors. The entire home is perfect for large families, friends, or business travelers. There are 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, each bedroom has its own private bathroom.
Just a 10-minute Uber/Lyft ride to Broadway, Bridgestone Arena, & Nissan Stadium. Quick ride to BNA Airport, and only 5 minutes from the new Top Golf!!
☆☆☆ LISTING MUST KNOWS! ☆☆☆
★ 4mi to Downtown Nashville
★ Towels and Linens provided
★ 4 Bedrooms 4...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Check out all that East Nashville has to offer! Located just across the river from downtown Nashville, East Nashville is full of character. There are tons of unique dining options, "speakeasy" style cocktail lounges and vintage clothing shopping. You are also just a short drive to Downtown! Make your stay easier with our free baby gear essentials: -Cribs -Baby gates -High chairs Just let us know what you need at least 10 days before arriving, and we'll have it all placed at your property for your stay with us.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,Guest Portal & Rental Agreement:
- Upon booking, we will send you a link to your dedicated Guest Portal with all the information you'll need for the property and local recommendations for your trip. You'll be asked to verify your information and sign the rental agreement. Once completed, you'll have immediate access to all the information you'll need for your stay.
- Explore Nashville:
- Our properties are located just minutes away from Nashville's iconic sites like the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Ryman Auditorium, and the Nashville Parthenon. Whether you want to sample the city's famous brew at the Ole Smoky Distillery & Yee-Haw Brewery or enjoy a leisurely stroll in Centennial Park, you're in the perfect spot.
- Seasonal Celebrations:
- The rooftop deck could be the perfect backdrop for your seasonal gatherings, whether it's a Labor Day BBQ, Columbus Day celebration, or a heartfelt Veterans Day tribute.
- Culinary Delights:
- Nashville's culinary scene is just around the corner. From savory Southern barbecue joints to upscale farm-to-table establishments, there's something to satisfy every palate.
- Our properties welcome all family members, including pets. However, we kindly request our guests to observe respect for the property and neighbors.
- Quiet Hours:
- Please maintain quiet hours from 10PM on weekdays and 12PM on weekends to ensure a peaceful environment for everyone.
- Unforgettable Experience:
- We're not just offering a rental property; we're providing a Nashville experience that's truly unforgettable. Our continuous commitment to excellent service, coupled with the home's premium features, makes it an unparalleled choice for a luxurious, stress-free stay in the heart of North Nashville.
- Bachelorette, bachelor, birthday, etc groups are allowed with guests who are part of your reservation.
- NO PARTIES ALLOWED with guests that are not part of your reservation.