H176- Hamilton Cove Villa 1-76
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to Hamilton Cove Villa 1-76
***The villa has been remodeled in March 2022
In addition to offering gorgeous full ocean views, this is one of only a few rental condos that has an unobstructed view of the beautiful hillside next to building one.
The open living area features wall-to-wall windows in living room and dining room, what better way to end a long day then to sit in the comfortable sofa and look out the window at one of the most gorgeous views
The window bed is a perfect place to curl up and watch the awesome ocean and hillside views and the cruise ships coming and going. You can also wake up to an ocean view from the master bedroom, as there is a closable shuttered window between the living room and bedroom.
This villa offers a fully stocked kitchen with a breakfast bar looking into the living area, as well as free WiFi. Only 31 steps, and 804 SF. H176
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No Smoking / No parties or events
- * Must be 21 years of age or older for any rental less than 30 nights.
- * Failure to submit signed agreement to property manager within 48 hours will result in a cancellation of the reservation.
- * Occupants not to exceed the number advertised. The city of Avalon has set the maximum occupancy to 2 people per bedroom.
- * No pets allowed at Hamilton Cove per HOA rules (fines up to $3,000)
- *Pet Policy: Sorry, our standard policy is no cats. You must inform us if you wish to bring your dog. We will request information about your dog, and may need to procure owner approval prior to confirming your reservation. An additional pet charge will apply, and an additional refundable deposit may apply. If you bring a pet without prior approval, entire deposit is forfeited and you may be subject to additional fees. BE SURE to tell us if you plan to bring your dog.
- * If pet is approved, an additional fee of $95 per dog will be requested after reservation is confirmed
- *NO outside music at ANY volume at ANY time of day - OR inside music that can be heard outside. If reported and city arrives, is a guaranteed citation and immediate eviction without refund
- - No house parties: An unauthorized party or event at the property will lead to your immediate removal from the property. The city of Avalon has strict vacation rental ordinances regarding parties and any violation can result in fines up to $3,000. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- * Violation of any rules/ordinances listed below may result in fine(s) and/or immediate eviction. Renter agrees that any such fines will be charged to the credit card on file.
- * Utility Deposit Required for stays over 28-Nights: If staying in a home, or condo for 28 days or more, the property manager requires a utility processing fee and to put down a utility deposit of approximately $500.00 -$1200.00 per month, depending on property and length of stay. This deposit will be used to pay monthly gas and electric bills that when combined exceed $200.00 per month.
- * GOLF CARTS: Not all properties offer a golf cart. Drivers must be 21 years of age with a valid driver's license. If the use of golf cart is abused or the rules of motor vehicle code is violated, you will forfeit the use of the golf cart for the rest of your stay. Fines also may be assessed against your credit card or security deposit.
- Binding Golf Cart Agreement:
- Renter MUST be 21 years old and MUST have a valid driver's license and proof of current automobile insurance. Copy of Driver’s license and Credit Card will be required prior to check-in to be able to drive golf cart.
- Renter agrees that violation of any portion of the golf cart agreement may result in use of the golf cart being revoked immediately and without notice.
- Renter agrees to operate the golf cart safely and responsibly. Renter agrees to be legally and financially liable for any costs of repairs to the cart and for the loss, damage and/or injuries to my person or property as well as the persons or property of others, regardless of fault.
- Renter agrees to inspect the golf cart immediately upon arrival and report any concerns of damage or disrepair to management immediately, and that any damage not reported upon check in will be attributed to renter, and for repairs to be charged to the credit card on file.
- Renter agrees to be financially responsible for all moving or parking violations which occur during their rental, with the cost of such violations plus a $25 accounting fee to be charged to the credit card on file.
- Renter agrees to return the golf cart to the rental property immediately upon completion of the rental period.
- Renter agrees that they will fill the tank with gas prior to their departure. Should the tank not be left full, renter agrees to pay a $55 convenience fee to refill the cart (this will include the cost of gas)
- Renter agrees that this amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Renter acknowledges that the golf cart is subject to the same laws and regulations pertaining to motor vehicles.
- Renter therefore agrees that the golf cart will be operated in accordance with the laws of the State of California and City of Avalon, including but not limited to observing posted speed limits, traffic laws, and not driving the golf cart while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Renter agrees that only persons 21 years of age or older, with a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance shall be permitted to drive the golf cart.
- Renter agrees not to exceed the maximum occupancy of the golf cart. Renter agrees to notify management in the event of mechanical failure of the golf cart.
- Renter acknowledges that the golf cart is complimentary and not included in the price of the rental. In the event of a mechanical failure, management will make every reasonable effort to have the golf cart repaired. Renter agrees that the inability of management to affect these repairs during the rental will not entitle guest(s) to any monetary compensation or reimbursement for alternate transportation, and that management will not be able to provide a replacement cart.
- Renter agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify property manager and the owner of the golf cart for any and all damages and claims of any nature whatsoever that may arise from the use of said golf cart during the time of the rental period, including but not limited to claims for damages to the golf cart itself, renter's person or property, and/or the persons and property of others.