351CA - 351 Catalina Ave
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This large family home named "El Nido" is located on upper Catalina Street. What a great vacation home for an extended family! The first, or main, floor boasts a large living room with a great game table for game nights and a large 46-inch flat panel TV for movie night. Even though the fireplace is not functional, the living room can also be a respite for curling up and reading a good book. The side patio, which can be entered from the living room, offers plenty of outdoor seating space for dining after grilling your favorite meal. If you’d rather enjoy a family sit down dinner inside, there is a great dining table in the spacious dining room. The dining room is close to the large kitchen, equipped with all you need to prepare snacks, meals, and your favorite beverages. One bedroom with a bathroom is also located on this main floor. The second floor has the other four bedrooms, three of which have their own bathrooms, plus there is a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * No Smoking / No parties or events
- * Must be 21 years of age or older for any rental less than 30 nights.
- * Failure to submit signed agreement to property manager within 48 hours will result in a cancellation of the reservation.
- * Occupants not to exceed the number advertised. The city of Avalon has set the maximum occupancy to 2 people per bedroom.
- * No pets allowed at Hamilton Cove per HOA rules (fines up to $3,000)
- *Pet Policy: Sorry, our standard policy is no cats. You must inform us if you wish to bring your dog. We will request information about your dog, and may need to procure owner approval prior to confirming your reservation. An additional pet charge will apply, and an additional refundable deposit may apply. If you bring a pet without prior approval, entire deposit is forfeited and you may be subject to additional fees. BE SURE to tell us if you plan to bring your dog.
- * If pet is approved, an additional fee of $95 per dog will be requested after reservation is confirmed
- *NO outside music at ANY volume at ANY time of day - OR inside music that can be heard outside. If reported and city arrives, is a guaranteed citation and immediate eviction without refund
- - No house parties: An unauthorized party or event at the property will lead to your immediate removal from the property. The city of Avalon has strict vacation rental ordinances regarding parties and any violation can result in fines up to $3,000. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- * Violation of any rules/ordinances listed below may result in fine(s) and/or immediate eviction. Renter agrees that any such fines will be charged to the credit card on file.
- * Utility Deposit Required for stays over 28-Nights: If staying in a home, or condo for 28 days or more, the property manager requires a utility processing fee and to put down a utility deposit of approximately $500.00 -$1200.00 per month, depending on property and length of stay. This deposit will be used to pay monthly gas and electric bills that when combined exceed $200.00 per month.
- * GOLF CARTS: Not all properties offer a golf cart. Drivers must be 21 years of age with a valid driver's license. If the use of golf cart is abused or the rules of motor vehicle code is violated, you will forfeit the use of the golf cart for the rest of your stay. Fines also may be assessed against your credit card or security deposit.