- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Spacious Wooden Cabin, WiFi, Hot Tub, Close to Walking Trails, Fireplace
Second Breakfast is a lovely wooden cabin nestled in the heart of Leatherwood Mountains. Located just steps away from enchanting forest trails (more than 75 miles of trails), and with access to plenty of activities within the community—biking, horseback riding, tubing in Elk Creek, or fly fishing in the Leatherwood ponds, just to name a few. You’ll be able to choose your own adventure here! At the end of the day, come home to a magnificent view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The hot tub, located on the spacious deck, is a perfect place to unwind.
Inside the cabin, step into your home away from home – with its well-appointed kitchen and with plenty of room for everyone. Curl up in front of the wood burning fireplace in the living room, with plenty of natural light streaming in from the expansive windows. Hang out in the sunroom just off the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Children’s Play Area
Free Parking: On-site
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
This home is located in the 4000 acre, Leatherwood Mountain Resort in Ferguson, NC. Our guests are invited to enjoy our Horseback Riding program where you can experience the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains pristine wilderness by Horseback (reservation required). You will have access to miles of hiking trails, mountain streams, stocked fishing pond, community swimming pool, play ground and tennis courts, creek tubing (seasonal), on-site restaurant with active live music and; event calendar (guest advised to check hours when planning meals).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No Smoking, all registered guests must be 25 years of age or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Check-in is after 4:00pm, check-out is before 11:00am. Please help us to protect our hikers, horseback riders and wildlife by always staying on your side of the road and not exceeding the speed limit of 15 MPH.