4-Storey 2-Bedroom Stylish Townhouse in Ancoats
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
1300 Sqft Private Townhouse
Bedroom one layout:1 double bed
Bedroom two layout: two single beds or 1 double bed
Split over four floors, Cutting Room Town House is a beautifully refurbished regency era townhouse located in Ancoats, Manchester.
The building can be traced back as early as 1811 and is three storeys high, constructed of local red brick, fully refurbished sash windows with stone lintels, cills and slate roof tiles. This townhouse offers a mixture of both historic features and distinctive modern design with exposed structural beams, brickwork, high ceilings alongside contemporary design, specification and layout.
The townhouse includes a large kitchen/diner, separate lounge area with sofa beds, a master bedroom with en-suite on the top floor and lower ground second bedroom with 2x single beds and another bathroom
Each room has its own smart TV including a 50inch TV...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The Townhouse is strictly non smoking, any evidence of this or the smell of smoke will result in the immediate loss of your security deposit.
- Minimum booking age 21, copy of ID Required.
- Loud music and parties are strictly prohibited. Guests should be made aware that if loud music is played, or a party is held, and the neighbours complain and/or police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night.
- Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 09.00 H. We would appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and we hope you understand that these rules are necessary.
- Any guests who fail to keep the noise in the Townhouse below reasonable levels may be required to leave immediately and forfeit the security deposit. We thank you for your understanding and for helping maintain good relationships with our neighbours.