Mezcalitos Tres Mangos # 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in a peaceful and quiet area near Nuevo Vallarta, this beautiful condo boasts modern decor, a spacious living area, and top-of-the-line amenities that will make your stay unforgettable. The living room features comfortable seating and a large TV, perfect for movie nights or catching up on your favorite shows. The well-appointed kitchen is waiting for the chef of the group to whip up an amazing creation. The highlight of this rental is undoubtedly the stunning shared pool, surrounded by a lush tropical garden that provides privacy and tranquility. You can relax on the comfortable loungers or enjoy a refreshing swim, all while admiring the stunning views of the surrounding landscape. The condo is just a short drive to the beach, where you can enjoy a range of water activities, including swimming, snorkeling, and paddleboarding. You’ll also find plenty of restaurants, cafes, and shops in the nearby area, ensuring you have...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenities Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver Waiver is executed for the Owner and for Property Manager LLC, a Delaware limited liability company Property Manager and any relevant Property Manager subsidiary that operates in the state where the Property defined below is located, and is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Property Manager and Renter as defined in the Vacation Rental Agreement for rental of the Property.
- 1. BACKGROUND.
- Owner is party to a certain Vacation Rental Management Agreement, under which, Property Manager provides Vacation Rental Management services for the rental property specified in a confirmed reservation the Property. Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms and take all necessary preventative measures to avoid the risk of loss or injury.
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational amenities the Recreational Amenities
- a swimming pool or hot tub andor
- access to the shoreline of, or a dock on, a lake, pond, or ocean
- USE OF ALL RECREATIONAL AMENITIES IS AT RENTERS AND OCCUPANTS OWN RISK.
- 2. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POTENTIAL HAZARDS
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, these Recreational Amenities may not be available, functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- Swimming Pool or Hot Tub
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that swimming andor diving is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY including, but not limited to chemical irritation, impact injuries from diving or jumping into the pool, electrocution, entrapment, and drowning and DEATH. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN.
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the swimming pool.
- Use of Shoreline or Dock
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the shoreline area or dock can be dangerous, and that swimming and other water recreation is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH including but not limited to drowning and hypothermia. Access to the shoreline area and use of the dock may be hazardous due to water temperature or conditions and the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of or access to the shoreline or dock and swimming or other use of the water. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death, including the use of personal flotation devices as needed. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all times when near the shoreline, on the dock, or in the water.
- 3. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Renters party.