The Cozy Nook in Islington
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Nestled in the heart of London’s vibrant Islington district, this charming one-bedroom flat is your ticket to a snug and stylish urban escape where comfort meets convenience in a delightful dance of London living./nThe living area seamlessly blends into a charming dining space, creating a fluidity that makes this flat feel open and inviting.
For those with a culinary inclination, the full kitchen beckons, equipped with all the essential amenities you need to prepare delightful dishes. From morning coffee to gourmet dinners, this space becomes your culinary canvas.
You’ll have a cozy bedroom adorned with a luxurious double bed, where peaceful nights of rest await beneath soft linens.
The modern bathroom is a sanctuary of relaxation, where you can refresh and rejuvenate with every soothing shower.
Step onto your private patio, a tranquil oasis amidst the bustling city. Here, outdoor seating...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
The flat is primarily in a residential area. The neighborhood is within walking distance of several green spaces such as Canonbury Gardens, Morton Road Park, Rotherfield Court Park, and Rosemary Gardens. Islington is known for its vibrant food and entertainment scene. Upper Street, a short walk from Rotherfield Street, is lined with an array of restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Whether you're looking for international cuisine, a cozy pub, or a trendy cocktail bar, you'll find plenty of options here.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is £150
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is £250 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • A refundable security deposit of £500 will be pre-authorized and this will be refunded after check-out. Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit. This is via the verification platform SuperHog.
- Please follow the house rules to avoid additional fees and the security deposit charge.