Highland Walk 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Please Note: This is a condo with two separate living areas. The lower floor is occupied. The occupants use a separate outdoor entrance. The door at the bottom of the interior stairs is locked.
Welcome to Highland Walk!
Highland Walk is a stylish bottom-floor condo in the Village on Beech Mountain. Enjoy an easy walk to the slopes of Beech Mountain Ski Resort or the shops and restaurants in the Village. A covered porch with seasonal mountain views, a stone gas log fireplace, and all the comforts of home make Highland Walk a perfect mountain getaway.
This condo has lots of space and accommodates up to 6 guests. The kitchen is nicely updated with stainless appliances, and granite countertops and fully equipped to create meals. The living room has sufficient comfy furniture for relaxing around the gas log fireplace. The covered porch, overlooking the mountains with seasonal views, has cushioned wicker...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.