Characterful Contemporary 2BR Historic Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to this spacious townhouse in the historic city centre of Willemstad!
✏ Rare Spacious Property
✏ Ideal City Location
✏ Modest Interior Design
✏ Artistic Luggage Lift
✏ Queen-size beds
✏ Free Wi-Fi & TV
This unique two-bedroom townhouse is just minutes walking distance from the famous "Pontjesbrug" at the Handelskade. Plenty of restaurants, bars and shops can be found once you exit the front door.
After an active day exploring Curacao or relaxing on one of the idyllic beaches, you will feel right at home in this spacious city-centre townhouse. This exclusive home breathes history. Nevertheless, it has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Enjoy time with friends or family in the elegant living room which overlooks the JoJo Corea square. Prepare your favourite dishes in the fully equipped kitchen.
You are granted a good night’s...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Punda District - Willemstad’s first colonial settlement , now a World Heritage site, this modern city center has a distinct Euro-Caribbean atmosphere, its preserved colonial buildings housing fashion boutiques, art galleries, and sidewalk cafés. Wander down Punda's narrow cobblestoned alleys, then snap a signature photo at the Wilhelminapleins' giant Curaçao and Dushi signs. The neighborhood gets extra lively during the free Punda Vibes event every Thursday from 6 PM to 10 PM, featuring an outdoor market, live music, and local folkloric dancing. Once a warehouse district for Dutch traders, the pedestrians-only Punda, a tangle of streets and alleys, still buzzes with commercial activity. The shops here sell a little bit of everything: embroidered linen tablecloths and Irish crystal, Caribbean-made rum and Curaçao liqueurs, Gouda and Edam cheeses and fashion accessories and leather goods.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.