- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Experience an unforgettable Gulf Coast getaway when you stay with us at Salty Shells in sunny Perdido Key, Florida!
Located in a brand-new community development called Serenity, Salty Shells is an exceptional home with beautiful beach-inspired decor and designer furnishings, high end appliances and electronics, and luxury appointments throughout. A soothing palette of whites and neutrals paired with natural wood finishes gives the space a spa-like ambiance, allowing you to relax fully and completely on your much deserved vacation. The generous layout features an open living and dining area attached to the kitchen, creating an inviting space that is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is equipped with upgraded stainless appliances and a beautiful granite island, plus all the utensils and cookware necessary to prepare and serve a 5-star meal for your guests… not to mention your very own outdoor gas grill where you can cook...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Manager Rental Terms & Conditions and Resort Policies
- OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITY: The owner agrees to provide the unit in a clean, decent, and sanitary condition on the arrival of the renter. Renter accepts condos as is, and as shown on our website (changes in decor, bedding, and furnishings may change without notice). Upon arrival, please inspect the condo and notify the owner of any problems. Please report any housekeeping issues within 3 hours of arrival so LCV can promptly address issues. The renter agrees to give the owner and LCV a reasonable amount of time to resolve any problems that may be encountered on arrival or during stay at the property. On some rare occasions, the condo may not be cleaned before your check-in, by inadvertent fault of cleaners. If the condo is not cleaned with fresh towels and linens upon check-in to our condo or if you find any other problem(s), Renter agrees to call LCV immediately, so that we may fix problem(s), as deemed necessary by LCV and/or Owner and at LCV/Owner's sole discretion. Housekeeping refunds/adjustments will not be given for unit cleaning issues unless they are not corrected after LCV has been notified and given a reasonable opportunity to remedy.
- CHECK-IN: Check-in begins at 4PM. During peak summer periods, check-in may be delayed due to our commitment to providing a clean and inspected unit. If you plan to arrive after 4PM please let us know so we can best prioritize the cleaning schedule and be able to spend extra time preparing your rental. Please note, if you enter the rental before check-in time during our peak seasons (March through August) without approval, a $200 early check-in fee will be charged to the card on file.
- CHECK-OUT: Check out is at 10AM. Please contact us if you will be departing early so we can schedule housekeeping accordingly. Any late departures (after 10AM) will be subject to a charge of an additional day, which Guest acknowledges and authorizes to be automatically charged to the credit card on file. Please be sure to refer to and follow the Departure Instructions that will be provided prior to arrival. Missing items (such as keys, arm bands, parking passes, fobs, lanyards, etc.) will be charged to guests. Lost keys will additionally result in locksmith rekeying services that will be charged to Guest. Owner/LCV is not responsible for items left in the unit, but LCV will be happy to return lost items when found if requested (items will be shipped for a $5.00 handling fee plus actual shipping costs). Items found will only be kept for 30 days.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES, SERVICE CALLS, AND LOCKOUTS: Contact Property Manager in the event of an after-hours emergency. Service calls made necessary by actions of Guests/Visitors shall be solely at Guest expense and will charged to the credit card on file or deducted from the security deposit including, but not limited to lockouts, clogging toilets with moist wipes or other non-flushable items, not leaving key in lock box, or otherwise not accommodating unit access during scheduled time. Any such service calls will result in a minimum $40 service call fee, higher for after hours, weekends or extended repairs.
- PETS AND SMOKING: PLEASE NOTE- Pets and smoking are not allowed in rental property (including balconies and patios), and renter agrees not to bring pets into unit or smoke in the condo, balconies, service halls or elevators, or any other indoor or prohibited outdoor area. Any posted non-smoking signs on resort grounds should also be strictly obeyed, and guests can only smoke in designated smoking areas (if available.) Smoking in a prohibited area will result in a fine imposed by the resort. Smoke detectors inside the resort buildings, particularly but not limited to elevators, are sensitive to any airborne particulates (cigarette/cigar smoke or vapors, aerosol spray, water vapor, etc.) and are easily triggered due to the small confinements and proximity of detectors, which creates a false alarm. Triggering any indoor alarms, regardless of substance will result in a fine imposed by the resort. Unless otherwise noted, pets (including pets belonging to non-paying guests temporarily visiting a unit) are at no time permitted within the rental property, nor permitted anywhere on the property. Smoking or any pet found in a Non-Pet-Friendly unit is a clear violation of this Agreement and will result in immediate eviction from the property with no refund, whatsoever, of payments made.
- MINIMUM RENTAL AGE: Renter must be at least 25 years old with valid driver’s license and all members of the rental party must be either 25 years of age or older or traveling as part of a family with at least one member of the party 25 years of age or older. However, certain properties may have alternate age restrictions. Please make sure to refer to the specific rental listing page for details. Property Manager is authorized to verify age at check-in or at any time during stay. The qualifying person renting the property is responsible for the conduct of all guests and other occupants, and that person must occupy the property for the full term of the reservation.
- Underage renters will not be given access to the unit or will be required to leave without refund if this requirement is not met.
- ITEMS PROVIDED WITH YOUR RENTAL: Property Manager provides the following items and start-up supplies unless description states otherwise: dish towels, fully equipped kitchen (accommodates the total occupancy number), bed linens, bath towel sets (minimum 1 per person), kitchen towels and dishcloths, one roll of paper towels, small container of dish soap, 1 load supply of dishwasher detergent, dish sponge, trash liners (one per can), and 1 load supply of laundry detergent (for units that include washer and dryer), one roll of toilet paper per bath, soap in every bath, shampoo, conditioner, soap, and mending kit in master bath. If staying more than one night, guests will need to bring or purchase additional supplies, or LCV can provide additional unit supplies for a fee with advance notification. Units are also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, broom and mop, but no cleaning products or other supplies are provided.
- LINENS: Property Manager provides all unit linens except beach towels. Property Manager provides quality linens for you to enjoy during your stay, and we request that you use care with the provided linens to avoid non-accidental damage, including makeup stains. Guests will be charged for any missing linens or linens damaged due to tanning solutions or makeup products that cannot be removed (these damages are NOT covered by Security Deposit Protection). Linens are to remain in Rental Property (PLEASE DO NOT USE UNIT LINENS FOR THE FITNESS CENTER, POOL OR BEACH). Towels and sheets are inspected for damage and inventoried before and after each guest stay. Your unit will have a minimum of 2 towel sets per full bath, at least one set of sheets, blankets, and mattress pad per sleeping surface, bathmats for every bath with a tub or shower, kitchen towels, dishcloths and oven pads. Guests are responsible to report any linen shortages or damaged items within 24 hours of arrival. Renters should report any damaged linens prior to departure in order for the security damage protection to be submitted to cover the damaged items. Renter authorizes Property Manager to charge to the credit card on file for any unreported missing or damaged linens reported by housekeeping staff after departure. Missing and unreported damaged linens will be charged at new replacement values, including any monogramming and/or shipping fees plus a handling fee.
- CLEANING: Property Manager does everything within its power to have your unit ready by check-in time, but we ask for your patience during busy rental periods. We also have very high cleaning standards that we expect our cleaning contractors to adhere to. If you feel your unit has not received the necessary attention to detail prior to your arrival, please notify us as soon as possible so we can promptly address your housekeeping issues. We ask that you give us the opportunity to fix any unit cleaning or maintenance issues so you can have a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The departure cleaning fee includes the remaking of the beds with fresh clean linens, laundering bath towels, dusting, vacuuming and mopping all floors, and cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms after your departure. Additional housekeeping services during your stay are available for a fee. If additional cleaning is needed after you check out, any items are damaged or missing (including linens), or furniture repositioned, you will be charged for the additional cleaning service and/or missing items. We ask that sheets are not stripped from the beds, and that any used beds be left unmade. Please do not leave wet items in the washing machine, as linens are laundered off-site. Guests are responsible for removing all open food from the refrigerator, loading dirty dishes into the dishwasher and running it, and placing garbage in the outside receptacles or garbage chutes.
- MAINTENANCE: Please report any damage or malfunction of equipment to the owner as soon as possible. Failure to do so may incur some liability to the guest. The owner or owner’s representative may enter the property at reasonable hours for the purpose of effecting necessary repairs and inspections and repair personnel may enter the premises for the purpose of the repair. Working conditions of pools, pool heaters, hot tubs, air conditioning, television, VCRs, appliances, elevators, etc. are NOT guaranteed. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures, non-working resort amenities, or fire false alarms.
- Guest acknowledges that unforeseen repairs and necessary maintenance to the grounds and buildings are managed by individual resorts, and LCV has no control over schedules, the duration or extent of work being done on property or adjacent/adjoining properties, including new construction. There is generally little to no impact, and work is rarely done after-hours or weekends, however when necessary there may be limited or restricted access to certain areas of the grounds or property. In cases where LCV is notified in advance, we will do our best to inform guests of any projects that could be in progress during your travels. No cancellations or monetary refunds will be made for noise or restricted access to elements at property or adjacent properties.
- For stays over a week, there is the possibility of a monthly maintenance visit to complete routine services and address any outstanding issues. Access will be required.
- PARKING: Some properties require parking passes, which may or may not be included in your rental fees. If your reservation payment does not include parking, you may be required to purchase parking passes upon arrival. Please reference your final access instructions for detailed parking information, which you will receive via email approximately 7 days prior to arrival. No boats, Jet Ski trailers, or motorhome parking is allowed for most locations.
- Some properties have very limited parking available, especially during peak times. Parking passes do not guarantee space will be available unless an assigned parking space or spaces are provided with your rental. LCV has no control over changes to parking rules, fees or availability made by individual resorts.
- If needed, off-site parking may be available from a third-party company for a fee. If you are bringing multiple vehicles or have questions about the parking policies for your resort please be sure to contact our office for maximum vehicle limits, on-site parking pass fees (if applicable) and off-site parking locations that may be available.
- POOL/SPA/GULF: The guest acknowledges and specifically understands that drowning is a significant cause of death of young children and medically frail elderly or otherwise incapacitated persons. Consequently, guest agrees, as a material condition of this Agreement and as a material inducement to the guest to enter into this Agreement, to constantly supervise, or provide constant adult supervision when children, medically frail elderly or otherwise incapacitated persons use, are near, or have any possible access, intentional or unintentional, to the swimming pool/spa/Gulf that is part of the premises. Guest further acknowledges and understands that the subjective swimming pool/spa and premises may not contain pool safety features or lifeguards designed to deny, delay or detect unsupervised entry to the swimming pool so as to reduce the risk of drowning or near-drowning incidents. Consequently, the guest agrees, as a specific material condition of this Agreement and as a material inducement to the guest to enter into this Agreement, to use all such safety devices as intended and to advise all family members, guests and invitees of said requirement, including, without limitation, any gate latches, exit alarms if applicable or swimming pool safety covers, if applicable. DO NOT TAMPER WITH OR DISABLE THE ALARMS. Guests are required to immediately notify LCV if any of the safety equipment malfunctions.
- DOCKS: Guests are responsible to read the property description on our website to verify if the property comes with boat dockage. Guests must verify the depth and length of the dock and LCV will assume no responsibility if the guest’s boat or watercraft will not properly fit. Never may more than two boats occupy any property/resort. Trailer storage may or may not be available on the property and the guest is responsible for verifying this information with LCV when renting a private home, or with the complex if renting within a condo or other communal property.
- PESTS/SEAGRASS: Properties are located in tropical climates, and pests such as ants, scorpions and palmetto bugs, etc. are common. Every precaution will be taken, but not guaranteed, that the interior of your property will be free from living pests. Seagrass is common and does have a distinct and unpleasant odor. We have no control over the winds and the grass that may blow onto the shore of your property.
- UTILITIES: Cable TV and internet are included in most, but not all homes; guests are responsible to verify this information. LCV is not responsible if services are interrupted or not available in every room of the property. Guests are not entitled to any refunds or charge card chargebacks for the lack of or interruption of service or channels (i.e., ESPN, HBO, etc.).
- Most units are equipped with high-speed internet, but an Ethernet (“Cat 5”) cable may be required if internet access is desired. Many units include free wireless internet, but if you are unsure, please contact us in advance. Because individual settings on the internet and Wi-Fi-enabled devices may not be compatible with the internet service settings in the rental property, we cannot guarantee the reliability or connectivity of the internet, nor are we responsible for providing internet troubleshooting services. However, there will be contact information in the unit for the Internet Service Provider's Technical Support Staff in the unit, and they can be contacted in the event you should experience internet connectivity issues.
- Please help conserve electricity and water. If you will be gone for the day, set the thermostat up. Never run the AC with the doors or window open. Doing so will freeze up the unit and you will be responsible for the HVAC service fee.
- NON-AVAILABILITY/SUBSTITUTIONS: Guest acknowledges that the availability of the home is not guaranteed. Should the home confirmed by Guest become unavailable for any reason, LCV will inform Guest when non-availability is certain, and prior to check-in whenever possible. LCV is a representative of the homeowner. LCV reserves the right to make cancellations when deemed necessary by the homeowner. In the event of a required cancellation or if the home should become unavailable for any reason other than natural disaster, every attempt to relocate Guest to a comparable home will be made, unless Guest requests a refund in which case Guest will be issued a full refund less the Admin Fee. Guests are responsible to pay any additional amount on a substitute home that exceeds the original reservation amount.
- REAL ESTATE LISTINGS: Your unit may be shown by a licensed real estate agent during your stay. If so, you will be contacted and given at least 24 hours’ notice and the showing will be scheduled at your convenience. If the unit is sold, the rental will most likely be transferred to the new owner. If not, you will have the option to switch to a comparable unit if available or be refunded any payments made.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: Individually and privately owned, each home reflects the tastes of its owner(s). Every effort is made to assure accurate descriptions with no intentional misrepresentation. Renter agrees to accept the rental property on arrival, provided it meets the basic description on the rental website. Renter will not be entitled to a refund or relocation to another property and will have no claim or recourse against the Owner or LCV. Changes in furnishings between time of booking and arrival may sometimes be completed by the owner without notification. Substitutions and refunds will not be made upon arrival for any reason. Distances to the beach are approximate.
- REPAIRS/ RIGHT OF ENTRY /REFUNDS: Guest agrees to report all inoperative and/or missing equipment to LCV within one hour of arrival. Guests will email, text, or call the office or emergency contact number and leave a message should repairs be needed during their stay. LCV will schedule service and have parts ordered as quickly as possible. Under no circumstances will the guest(s) be entitled to any refund after the departure date. Once you have completed your stay (departure date/ standard check-out time) you waive all rights to any refunds. LCV or authorized employee, repair technician, or landlord will have right of entry at any time. No refunds/Charge card chargebacks are allowed for: delay of check-in or early check-out (for any reason), damage to Guests' belongings due to malfunctioning equipment/appliances, discoloration of clothing due to chemical content of water; mechanical failures of appliances/electronics/mechanicals, interruption/loss of utilities (including cable, pool heat, refrigeration, air conditioning, internet service or any other reason whatsoever), or inclement weather including hurricanes or any other natural disaster/occurrence.
- NON-LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY: Guest acknowledges that the availability of the home is not guaranteed. Should the home confirmed by Guest become unavailable for any reason, LCV will inform Guest when non-availability is certain, and prior to check-in whenever possible. LCV is a representative of the homeowner. LCV reserves the right to make cancellations when deemed necessary by the homeowner. In the event of a required cancellation or if the home should become unavailable for any reason other than natural disaster, every attempt to relocate Guest to a comparable home will be made, unless Guest requests a refund in which case Guest will be issued a full refund less the Admin Fee. Guests are responsible to pay any additional amount on a substitute home that exceeds the original reservation amount.
- GUEST OBLIGATIONS:
- (a) Reasonable and orderly conduct by all guests in the residence with respect given to the terms of this Agreement, the property, the law and the neighbors.
- (b) Guest is responsible for damages as outlined under DAMAGES.
- (c) Guest agrees to indemnify and save LCV and its employees free and harmless from any liabilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in connection with the use of the premises, including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest or Guests of Guest under any circumstance.
- (d) Guest agrees to evacuate the premises if State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the premises, in which case. Guests must take all possessions as re-entry cannot be guaranteed and. In the event of a mandatory evacuation, NO REFUNDS will be issued by LCV. Recommended trip insurance is available through LCV prior to final payment due date.
- (e) Guest agrees to abide by all rules of any homeowners or condominium association, City and State Ordinances.
- Should any of the terms of this agreement be breached by Guest, resulting in legal action on the part of the LCV or Owner against Guest(s) in court or a settlement is reached, LCV or Owner shall be entitled to collect all costs of said legal action including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees.
- OCCUPANCY/CONDUCT/EJECTMENT: The occupancy period begins at check-in on arrival date (4 PM or later) and ends at 10:00 AM on departure date. Unit is restricted solely to the specific number of occupants as stated on your reservation confirmation. Guests are responsible to confirm bedding configuration and must give LCV an accurate number of occupants to include children and infants/toddlers. The signer of this Agreement must be 25 years of age or above (legal photo ID required upon request of LCV) and that signer must be in occupancy of said unit during the entire Agreement period. LCV reserves the right to deny occupancy, evict and refuse refund to anyone at any time that appears to be detrimental to the property or in violation of the age restrictions and any other rules set forth. No visitors are allowed on the premises after 10:00PM. Guests shall not unnecessarily make, continue, or cause to be made or continued, any noise disturbance before 8:00AM or dawn, whichever is earlier, and after 10:00 PM. Additionally, during those same hours, the occupancy load may not exceed the maximum number of overnight tenants.
- Guest acknowledges and agrees that LCV may remove or cause to be removed from the premises any Guest or occupant who, while at the premises, illegally possesses or deals in controlled substances, violates any of the terms of this Agreement, is intoxicated, profane, lewd or brawling, who indulges in any language or conduct which disturbs the peace and comfort of other guests or neighbors, or which constitutes a nuisance, or which injures the reputation, dignity or standing or the premises, or anyone who fails to make payment of fees at the agreed-upon rate and fees at the agreed-upon times, or anyone who fails to check-out at the agreed-upon time unless an extension of time is expressly agreed to by LCV, in writing, prior to check-out. Admission to and removal from the premises are not and shall not be based upon race, creed, color, sex, physical disability or national origin. Any notice to vacate may be given orally or in writing by LCV to Guest or occupant, and if in writing shall be as follows: "You are hereby notified that this establishment no longer desires to entertain you as its guest, and you are requested to leave at once. To remain after receipt of this notice is a misdemeanor under the laws of this State."
- Any Guest who is asked to vacate early and has paid in advance will forfeit all advanced payments. LCV Will retain any monies collected without further notice as agreed upon liquidated damages, consideration for the execution of this Agreement and in full settlement of all claims, or LCV, at their option, may proceed at law with any damages claim. Any guest who remains or attempts to remain in the premises after being requested to vacate shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree punishable in accordance with Florida law. If any person is illegally at the subject premises, LCV may call upon any law enforcement officer of this State for assistance. If the Guest is arrested, LCV shall employ all reasonable and proper means to care for any personal property which may be left at the premises by the guest; however, upon arrest, the guest shall be deemed to have given up any right of occupancy and to have abandoned such rights. Guests may not assign or sublet units.
- USE OF FACILITIES: By accepting occupancy of the vacation property, the guest agrees to hold harmless the property owner, the management company, and the association for accidents or injuries sustained inside rental property or while using available facilities at property. By using these facilities, the guest assumes responsibility and liability for their own actions. Renter agrees to indemnify and save harmless Owner and Owner’s representatives from any and all costs, expenses, legal proceedings, attorney fees, suits, claims or demands whether from loss of life, damage to the property, or injury to the Renter, renter’s agent, family, or guest entering the property or resort of every kind and nature. Renter, renter’s family, guests, children, agents, employees or visitors must agree to abide by the “Rules of the Resort” and applicable Florida laws. The use of fireworks is prohibited on all our vacation properties. Local city ordinances and fire code prohibit the use of fireworks on beaches, buildings, or grounds. Loud music and large parties are not allowed in the condo or on the property. Renter will maintain the premises in good order and appearance. Fire department regulations prohibit the use of grills on all decks, porches and balconies. A common area grill may be located in the pool area for guest use. Escambia County requires that all tents, chairs, umbrellas, toys, etc., be removed from the beach every night before sunset. Maximum occupancy in a condo is posted on the website as per Owner, Resort and local Fire Marshall. Exceeding the limit will result in eviction and forfeiture of rent.
- HOLD HARMLESS: Guest is responsible for and shall indemnify LCV and hold them harmless from any and all claims, liability, demands, actions, causes of action, expenses, damages, losses or injuries sustained by any person including Guest, Guest's family, agents, guests or invitees as a result of or arising from the Guest's subject occupancy, including, but in no way limited to claims arising from the use of any pool, hot tub, spa-pool, water area or dock, which are part of or associated with the premises. Guest shall also be liable and indemnify LCV and property owners for attorney's fees and court costs incurred by LCV and property owners in enforcing any of the terms, covenants or conditions of this Agreement or which are sustained by LCV and property owners as a result of or arising from or during Guest's subject occupancy.
- Property Manager and its property owners shall in no event have any liability to Tenant or any person Tenant causes or permits to occupy the premise resulting from alleged exposure to any virus or illness, and the Tenant releases Property Manager and its property owners from and indemnifies Property Manager and its property owners against any claims by any party relating to same in connection with the premises.
- VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE POLICIES: Many of the above policies are designed to comply with local laws, ordinances, association by laws or other compliance requirements which owners are subject to. Others are designed to protect the rights of owners and guests. By confirming this reservation, the guest agrees to abide by these policies. Guests who violate the above policies are subject to eviction and forfeiture of all payments.
- Property Manager
- Address: Property Manager
- 13700 Perdido Key Drive; Suite B120,
- Perdido Key, FL 32507