Saint Bernard XI
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The Saint Bernard XI one-bedroom Sweet Inn apartment provides a warm and inviting atmosphere that truly feels like home. Designed like a small townhouse this cosy apartment has been thoughtfully looked after by our local interior designer who gave it a unique charm. The fireplace and grand mirror offer the place a regal look.
Located in the charming residential Saint-Gilles neighbourhood, you will enjoy the feeling of a true local. Every Sunday, the vast Midi Market takes place at Brussels-South Railway Station, offering a wide array of items for sale, ranging from plants and clothing to exotic spices. Just a stone’s throw away, within the Cantillon brewery, lies the Museum of the Gueuze, where the fascinating tale of the city’s distinctive spontaneously fermented beers is unveiled.
Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, high-end toiletries, and hotel bed linens.
This upscale vacation apartment...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.