Pinecone Peak | Mountain View | Hot Tub | Screened Porch
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
When it comes to real estate, it’s all about the location, and Pinecone Peak’s is superb. High on a hilltop in Mineral Bluff, the cabin is positioned to maximize the panoramic picture postcard Georgia and Tennessee mountain views from its wraparound decks and the great room’s wall of windows. Of pine tongue-and-groove construction and beautifully designed in cozy cabin style with soaring cathedral ceilings, the home is bright and airy, welcoming and cozy. It’s a peaceful, private retreat for your vacation getaway just minutes from everything the mountains have to offer, in all four directions.
It’s just 15 minutes to the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge, 10 minutes to Appalachian Trails stables and a half hour or less to McCaysville and Blairsville, the Toccoa Valley campground and the Ocoee Whitewater Center. You can also go rafting at the Nantahala Outdoor Center or climb Brasstown Bald, the highest peak in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.