Trendy, Arty, 3BR in Heart of Hipster Hackney!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Anyone seeking a modern authentic East London experience need look no further than this spectacular flat set in a converted former warehouse in the hipster enclave of Hackney. High ceilings and an open layout create an inviting space that can comfortably accommodate up to seven guests.
At the same time, the exposed pipework, large angle-poise light and rustic steel-framed furniture lend an industrial aesthetic that’s very much in keeping with the building’s original purpose./nA compact but well-equipped kitchen is ideal for any culinary creatives out there. Meanwhile, three largely monochrome bedrooms help your wind down at the end of a busy day, aided by the odd pop of colour and terracotta tones of sections of exposed brick.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Access to everything Hackney has to offer is unprecedented from this address. Mare Street's unending selection of bars, restaurants and entertainment are right on your doorstep. With countless cool alternatives hidden down alleyways and in the railway arches nearby. You could spend weeks sampling all the options and barely make a dent. Continue to London fields, where Hackney's whippet-owning creatives gather on weekends to sip beers in the shade of the trees and feast on street food at Broadway Market (Saturdays only). Alternatively, stroll down to the crowds of Columbia Road Flower Market (Sundays only) to purchase plants to replace to ones you left at home and forgot to ask your friend to water.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is £150
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is £250 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • A refundable security deposit of £500 will be pre-authorized and this will be refunded after check-out. Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit. This is via the verification platform SuperHog.
- Please follow the house rules to avoid additional fees and the security deposit charge.