Awesome Loft Flat - Seconds to London’s Best Park!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Hampstead Heath is England’s Hollywood Hills - with more history and better pubs! This is where the rich and famous live and play, and who can blame them? There are posh shops, world-class restaurants, easy transport and 800 acres of beautiful parkland right on your doorstep.
The flat has been renovated to make it totally stress-free, with a fully-equipped kitchen including spices, a modern bathroom +two fantastic bedrooms.
All you need to worry about is where you recognise that celebrity from!/nThe flat is located in a great central location on a residential road, which has a footbridge into the famous Hampstead Heath.
It’s a converted house, and the flat is on the top floor. Check-in is via a lockbox, so there’s no need to rush and meet anyone to collect keys. Checkout is similarly stress-free, as you’ll just need to put the keys back.
Once inside, you’ll find a lovely double bedroom, a twin room,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Forget Chelsea or Kensington. Anyone with taste knows that if you live in Hampstead Heath, you’ve reached the pinnacle of London life. Celebrities abound here, and for good reason: it’s green and peaceful, architecturally beautiful, and has great transport links to the rest of the city. From the flat, you can head into Hampstead village and Belsize Park with their world-class restaurants, iconic pubs and cobblestone streets. Or head the other way to Kentish Town for a more modern vibe: cocktail bars, trendy eateries and independent shopping. The rest of London is easy to access too, with Belsize Park Underground station just a 10 minute stroll away. Don’t forget to explore the huge Hampstead Heath park itself. You can live here for years, and still discover new areas! When the sun shines, locals stream into the park to lay around, picnic and socialise. You can even swim in the ponds! Even when the weather isn’t so good, you’ll still find the park busy with people and their pooches. Great for people and dog watching.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is £150
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is £250 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • A refundable security deposit of £500 will be pre-authorized and this will be refunded after check-out. Alternatively, you may opt to pay a non-refundable £35 damage waiver fee in lieu of the security deposit. This is via the verification platform SuperHog.
- Please follow the house rules to avoid additional fees and the security deposit charge.