Stylish Grade II Listed Apartment: The London
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
The London is a stylish and spacious 1 bedroom apartment with everything you need to have a brilliant time here in Cheltenham.
We are centrally located, just 5-10 mins walk to the heart of Cheltenham. Enjoying a peaceful location to get a great night’s sleep with luxury linens and towels, The London is a gem of a place to stay.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- HOUSE RULES
- No parties or events allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No unregistered guests allowed.
- Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
- Please respect the noise curfew of 10pm
- Please respect check-in and check-out times
- Please take extra care of your keys. Lost keys incur a replacement fee of £150
- Please take care of the furnishings. You have to pay for damages that exceed the security deposit.
- Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
- Please do your dishes.
- Please take the rubbish out before you leave.