DO NOT BOOK - TESTING
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Villa Bella Vita is a luxurious 7-bedroom contemporary home in Pelican Key, Dutch St. Maarten, offering top-notch amenities and breathtaking Caribbean views from its cliffside location. This recently renovated property features an infinity pool, expansive sun terrace, and expansive living spaces, including a gourmet kitchen, media room, fitness room, spa, and a rooftop terrace with a summer kitchen.
Discover the exquisite Bella Vita, a recently renovated 7-bedroom contemporary home nestled in the serene enclave of Pelican Key, Dutch St. Maarten. With five-star amenities and a stunning cliffside vantage point, this home treats you to unrivaled Caribbean vistas. The infinity pool and expansive sun terrace offer front-row seats to the picturesque views of the Caribbean, with distant islands like Saba, St. Eustatius, and St. Kitts on the horizon, and charming Pelican Key below.
This lavishly appointed residence spans over...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Bella Vita is nestled in the serene residential enclave of Pelican Key in Dutch St. Maarten. This privileged cliffside location offers unparalleled views of the Caribbean, the distant islands of Saba, St. Eustatius, and St. Kitts, and the charming neighborhood of Pelican Key below. The villa is conveniently situated, providing easy access to nearby restaurants and nightlife, making it an ideal starting point to explore all that the island has to offer. Whether you seek relaxation or adventure, Bella Vita's neighborhood offers the best of both worlds.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.