- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Name: Sylvan Sweet | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 4.5 | Sleeps: 14 | Access: Lake Front | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Looking for a serene vacation destination? Then look no further as Sylvan Sweet is the home for you! Thoughtfully located along the lakefront, this well-appointed home sits nestled away amongst the trees providing you with unlimited privacy while still being right on the water. After a day of travelling arrive to your home away from home where you are welcomed by rustic décor with ample seating areas and large windows allowing in the warm sunlight. No matter the season there is plenty to do! On a cool fall evening make sure to enjoy the walking...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
The quiet Sandy Beach community is situated along a tranquil lake cove, allowing for still waters, quiet mornings, and an untouched and pure view of nature. For rest and rejuvenation, there is no place better! Whether you are heading down to the community tennis courts for a friendly match, taking a morning stroll along the quiet roads, sunbathing on the docks, or dipping your toes in the water along the community lake access point, this community showcases the very best of lake life. Some of the houses in this community even feature their very own sandy beach fronts; this section of the lake is one of the only areas to boast this feature! Community Amenities: -Tennis Court -Quiet Roads -Lake Access Point
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- OCCUPANCY/USAGE OF HOMES AND PROPERTIES: Each rental property has an established “maximum occupancy”. Maximum occupancy is an effort to protect and promote the interest of the property owners, guests, and visitors. Any guest exceeding maximum occupancy inside or outside, day or night, will be subject to immediate eviction without refund. Children under the age of twelve should not be left in the property without an adult. Mobile units, such as campers and tents, cannot be used on the property.
- FAMILY GROUPS ONLY: The occupancy of all rental units is limited to guests and their family groups only. No sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups allowed. The leaseholder MUST be at least 24 years of age to rent any of our properties and no one will be given the keys or access code to a property that is under the age of 24. In the event that a rental has been secured in violation of these restrictions, we reserve the right to terminate the rental, effective immediately, and to remove the group from the property, without refund of any payment.
- CAUSE FOR EVICTION AND IMMEDIATE FORFEITURE OF RENT: Includes, but is not limited to: non-family groups, subletting or assignment of this lease, activity constituting a nuisance of which is offensive or disruptive, bringing pets onto premises without written permission (or payment of dog fee(s) with rental of dog friendly properties), numbers in excess of the established maximum occupancy, destruction of property, and/or illegal use or property.
- RENTABILITY: If the property is damaged through no fault of the guest and is unfit for occupancy, the lease shall terminate and the guest shall surrender possession. The rent will be prorated as of termination. If the property becomes unfit for occupancy, RV will use its best efforts to assign a property of equal or higher quality; if unsuccessful, prorated rent will be refunded to the guest. The guest hereby agrees to hold and save harmless RV (agent) and property owner from any and all damages or injuries to persons or property caused by guest’s negligence or fault.
- ACCESS TO PREMISES: Persons authorized by RV shall have the right to access the premises during the rental to make repairs, inspections, occupancy/usage checks, and/or to show the property sale/rent.
- BOAT LAUNCH: The Department of Natural Resources prohibits the launching of any powered watercraft from any private property. Please use public ramps, such as those at Deep Creek Lake State Park.
- PARKING: The maximum parking for your rental is 4 vehicles. You will also receive this information at check-in and can find this information in the guest app. Boat or boat trailer parking is considered 1 additional vehicle towards your maximum parking limit. All vehicles over maximum occupancy and/or in roadways are at risk for towing at any time without warning and at the leaseholder’s expense.
- WINTER RESERVATIONS: Arrivals November – March should be prepared for winter weather conditions. Due to the potential of bad weather and snowy conditions, snow tires and/or chains, or a 4WD vehicle, may be necessary and are strongly recommended for all rentals during the winter season. RV will make every attempt to clear the driveways (RV plows or contacts the Homeowner Association vendor to plow for every 4” of snow and will make judgement calls as necessary on plowing sooner for arrivals and departures), but are not responsible for any roadways or access points outside of the rental driveway. Outdoor BBQ grills are not guaranteed for any reservations from November – March due to winter conditions.
- GRILLS: Do not place grills inside the property or move them from their present location. Turkey fryers and the like are not permitted. Propane is provided for gas grills (subject to seasonal availability of grill. See “Winter Reservations” for more details.) and you can call anytime during business operating hours to request a refill.
- TELEPHONE: This property does not have a home phone. Cell phone service is not guaranteed with our properties and we recommend you check with your local service provider about the availability of cell phone service in the area.
- FIRES AND FIREWORKS: Outside fires and fireworks of any kind are prohibited (fires are allowed within the confines of an advertised fire pit). Do not remove ashes from fireplaces and make sure fires are out prior to leaving the property. Make sure the damper is open before starting fires. Please be cautious, fires can become too hot which can create flue fires and cause fireplace glass doors to explode.
- NOISE: Please be considerate of neighbors. People enjoy Deep Creek Lake for its serenity; excessive noise will not be tolerated and may be cause for immediate termination of this rental agreement and the guest’s occupancy of the property. Remember voices carry from decks, hot tubs, docks, and boats. Please be considerate of County Ordinance mandated quiet hours from 11:00pm – 8:00am.
- CONSTRUCTION NOISE: Deep Creek Lake is a growing resort community and new construction is evident throughout the area. If you rent a home near new construction, please be tolerant of the possible additional noise and other concerns. Please realize that this situation is a matter beyond our control and no refunds or relocation will be made due to these circumstances.
- TRASH REMOVAL: The garage bins should remain by the roadside at all times with the exception of properties in developments with community dumpsters. The location of community dumpsters will be given in pre-arrival information and is also located within the guest app. Remember to close and latch the lids of cans to prevent animals from getting in. Pick up is once a week (day of pick-up dependent on rental property). Trashcans moved from the edge of road, or trash left outside of cans, will be charged a minimum of $35 for trash pickup. Please contact our office with questions on what to do with excess trash during your stay or prior to departure.
- PETS: Dogs are not allowed at this property. If pets are found on premises without written permission, the guest will be
- subject to immediate eviction without refund. *Please note that there is NO guarantee that any property is completely free of allergens.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY RENTAL PROPERTY. Smoking of all products, tobacco or otherwise, are strictly banned from use inside of all rental properties. Evidence found of smoking within the property, or improperly disposing of smoking or drug related paraphernalia, will result in a $1,500.00 fine per incident. Multiple fines may apply.
- REFUNDS AND RELOCATION DISCLAIMER: Property amenities are not listed on the contract and no warranties are made as to accuracy. If any appliance, heating or cooling unit, jetted tub, hot tub, television, internet, cable, or DVD player does not work, RV will attempt to have it repaired. If you are dissatisfied with the working order of an amenity upon arrival, please contact RV immediately for a resolution. Properties are not equipped with air conditioning unless stated in the online listing. RV does not guarantee any recreational equipment provided by the Owner. Visit your property’s listing information through our guest app for updates to new, removed, and/or updated amenities.
- No refunds will be given due to dissatisfaction with a non-working, nonessential amenity associated with the home whether or not the issue was reported. This includes: air conditioners, TVs, DVD players (and other electronic devices), grills, recreational equipment, dishwashers, deck furniture, washers/dryers, hot tubs, or other luxury items. Please report any and all instances of items in need of attention immediately so that we may assist in repairs, where possible, quickly.
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions of your reservation binds you, not only with Railey Vacations, but with the specific unit you’ve reserved and that property owner. No refunds or relocation will be made due to disappointment with the property you have rented. Relocation cannot happen without the approval from the owner of the tenant’s unit. We will make every effort to correct any problems that occur during your stay in a timely manner