Poulsbo Scandinavian Retreat, 2 blocks to DT
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
This rambler home in Poulsbo/Little Norway offers a blend of vintage charm and contemporary conveniences. With its prime location just 2 blocks from historic downtown Poulsbo, it provides quick access to multiple shops and restaurants on Front Street. The home boasts an open layout, 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, all with a modern Scandinavian design.
✔1384 sq ft home
✔Master suite with a king bed
✔Washer & dryer
✔Covered deck with outdoor furniture
✔3 parking spots
Upon entering the home, you will be greeted by a bright and spacious living and dining area that opens into a kitchen, the perfect place to gather and enjoy each other’s company. The living room leads to a covered deck equipped with comfortable outdoor furniture, offering a relaxing space to unwind. The hallway leads to three bedrooms, including a room for kids, a queen-sized bedroom, and a master bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
The home is situated in a convenient location, just 2 blocks from the bustling downtown area of Poulsbo, Little Norway. This offers easy access to the waterfront park, galleries, museums, restaurants, and shops on Front Street, as well as the SEA Discovery Center, an ideal destination for families with children seeking interactive experiences with sea creatures. On Saturdays at 10 AM, guests can also attend the Farmer Markets for fresh local fruits and veggies. The nearby Marina Market on Front Street offers international exotic ingredients, while Central Market (1 mile away) provides organic produce, deli items, and fresh produce. For those searching for authentic Mexican ingredients, Meat Market de Mayo is also an option.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,1- No parties/events
- 2- No unregistered guests.
- ** Unregistered guests are non-reservation individuals who gain access to the premises.
- 3- No smoking: No smoking, vaping, or burning of anything inside or in the balcony, including candles or incense.
- 4- No excessive noise that disturbs neighbors. Quiet Hours are 10 PM – 7 AM.
- Any violations of the above will result in a charge of $500 fine and guests will be asked to leave without any refund.
- 5- Excess cleaning and damage/loss: You will be charged for any repair/replacement and/or excess cleaning costs.
- 6- Check out procedure:
- - Return all kitchen items to their original location you found or follow existing labeling.
- - Run the dishwasher if needed.
- - Collect all trash and place it in the outside bin.
- - Place all used towels in the washer and start a load.
- - Close all windows and lock all exterior doors.
- - Turn off lights and dial all wall heating meters down to 60 degrees.
- 7- If you forget personal belongings and request the host to ship them back, it will be $50 plus the actual shipping cost.
- 8- Animal/pet is allowed with a $150/pet fee.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00