Walk to Summit. Relaxing Spa and Fireplace.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
The Summit Walk Escape offers the ultimate convenience, situated just steps away from Snow Summit Resort, making it a great choice for avoiding parking fees and full parking lots. It’s a pet-free cabin, ideal for those with allergies, and features three bedrooms, each with its private bathroom, making it perfect for groups and families.
This mountain vacation home offers a cozy living room, complete with a charming stone wood burning fireplace that sets a romantic ambiance. You’ll also find a generously sized LCD Smart TV for your entertainment needs, while the high-speed Spectrum Wi-Fi ensures seamless streaming. Each bedroom is thoughtfully equipped with a smart LCD TV, perfect for enjoying live DirecTV or your preferred streaming channels via Roku.
The well-appointed kitchen is fully stocked with all the necessary appliances and kitchenware to prepare your favorite meals. Step outside to the fenced backyard, where you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
We love how quaint and beautiful are the cabins that surround us. We are in a prestigious neighborhood with many Pine trees and a very safe environment.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,ABSOLUTELY NO PETS. HIGH ALLERGIES. City of Big Bear Lake Vacation Rental Ordinance is strictly enforced. Fines from $500 to up to $10,000 can be assessed to guests who do not comply. You must be over 25 to book. Person booking will be responsible for all fines. 1. No parties. Any gathering deemed a party will be cause for hefty fine and immediate eviction. 2. No amplified music outside. Including any type of speaker or instrument. Inside music must be played at a level where it cannot be heard outside the cabin. 3. No outside noise after 10pm. This is a mountain community has nearby resident that are not on vacation. Outside voices carry in the canyons. This is also a cause for fine and eviction. 4. Parking only allowed in Driveways. No street parking. Please make sure you are aware of the amount of cars the driveway holds. You will have no other place to park and will be fined for extra cars. 5. No Smoking allowed. No outside fires including firepits. Highly illegal in the mountains. 6. Please wash all dishes or leave running in dishwasher at check out. The City of Big Bear Lake has implemented these guidelines to conserve the integrity of the community and neighborhood. The City have given neighbors a direct 24 hour phone number and will call if they hear any disturbances or see more cars than allowed. We want you to enjoy the beauty Big Bear offers however outdoor noise and over crowded parking will not be tolerated by the City. We trust we will have your full cooperation and have an amazing time in the Mountains.