- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Villa Lexa is an entirely lakefront residence with large garden, private garage, panoramic living room, bbq and strategic position to reach Stresa and the fabulous Borromean Islands. Perfect solution for pure relaxing stay in complete privacy. The breathtaking landscape is enriched by the view of the marina and the village, within walking distance, offers all services. Lesa is also home to the Manzoni Museum, a destination of great cultural interest.
Villa Lexa has four levels, four double bedrooms, a twin bedroom that can be converted into a double, four bathrooms, a full kitchen, a large living room, lake views, and a private double garage.
The Villa is graced with a private garden complete with outdoor furniture and bbq.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- In order to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings, we list the house rules to be observed by all guests. Guests must be registered on arrival with an identification document. No one other than the registered person may enter the flat even for a short period of time. Smoking is forbidden inside the flat and it is also forbidden to organize parties as visible on the advertisement. The flat is located in a block of flats and it is therefore forbidden to make any noise between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. which could disturb the neighbours. The final cleaning fee includes an ordinary cleaning of the rooms and the supply of linen. It is compulsory to separate waste and leave the kitchen tidy. If this rule is not respected, an extra cleaning fee will be charged. We await your confirmation that you have read, understood and accepted the rules. We remain at your disposal.