- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Boasting unrivalled views encompassing the Umbrian hills, charming villages and the glistening surface of Lake Trasimeno, Villa Annibale is perfectly situated for a holiday exploring the heart of Italy.
The villa, which was built in 2010, has been a labour of love for the owners, who have poured all of their creative efforts into the construction and decoration of the home. The owners have photography and interior design backgrounds, which can be seen as you look around the stunning house, flooded with natural light and finished to the highest standard. The owners have also gone the extra mile to make Villa Annibale as environmentally friendly as possible. Throughout the home, sustainable building methods and materials have been used, renewable energy is harnessed, water is heated by solar power, and rainwater is used for toilets.
The home is nestled in the hills, which are enveloped by olive groves, farms...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.