Spacious & Homely Georgian Town House Central Bath
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Property Manager: Built in c.1744 our beautiful 8 bed Georgian Town House, ’Founders House’, teams lovely period features with all the modern comforts you need across all 5 floors. Located in the old orchards of Bath Abbey our townhouse is in the middle of town but enjoys a bit of peace and quiet being tucked away on a central cul-de-sac. Our property comfortably caters for 10 guests - ideal for families or groups looking to explore Bath’s charm.
Elegant yet comfortable Georgian house built in c.1744 by the founders of Bath (John Wood the Elder & James Leake). We have restored many of the original period features and furnishings whilst blending modern touches.
The double-fronted house retains original panelled walls, high ceilings, walnut winding staircase, exposed brick chimney hearth, beams and fireplaces. Founders House gives you a sense of the splendour enjoyed in the Jane Austen era, without sacrificing modern...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Location, location, location...our house is very central. All of Bath's beauty can be enjoyed as soon as you step outside. Turn right and in 2 minutes you reach the river and Royal Parade Gardens. Turn left and within 1 minute you are at the start of the shopping district. Turn either way and you will be at Bath Abbey and Roman Spa in minutes! You can even see the Bath Abbey Spires just a few streets along from the top floor of our house.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.