Modern & colourful 3BD for 9 guests in Le Marais!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Welcome to my apartment! My recently renovated and bright 3 bedroom / 1.5 bathrooms flat, located at the heart of Paris city center, perfect for those traveling with children or friends. The neighborhood is safe and family-friendly with plenty to do on your doorstep. The apartment is located in the 3rd district, the heart of the French capital!
Spacious and central, this apartment will be the ideal holiday spot for your family holidays in Paris.
Welcome to this 97m2 spacious and bright flat next to the emblematic centre of Paris, an ideal spot for art and culture lovers, containing some of the most emblematic monuments and museums of the city.
It features a bright and comfy living area with its own dinning table and opened to a well-equipped kitchen. With airy, sunlit interiors, our local designer has created a contemporary yet classic space. Eclectic wall art and flooring give this apartment character. A...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Situated in the Le Marais district, the spacious 2-bedroom Temple I vacation apartment puts you in the magnificent heart of Paris. Here in the 4th arrondissement, you’ll be surrounded by historical and cultural attractions, gorgeous architecture, and chic sidewalk cafes. The area’s many museums include the National Archives Museum (3 min. walk), the Picasso Museum (7 min), and the stunning centuries-old art collections of the Cognacq-Jay Museum (8 min. walk). The famous Notre Dame Cathedral is an 18-minute walk away. The Rambuteau Metro station is close (4 min).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.