- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The condo is only a 6 minute walk to Coco Beach, where you can find a variety of restaurants, bars, shops, banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc. The condo is located 30 minutes from Liberia International Airport. We are also located 30 to 40 minutes drive from different beaches such as Hermosa, Ocotal, Flamingo, Penca. If you are driving, take the chance and explore the surrounding areas, you won’t regret it as the nature scenarios you can enjoy are the best!
A/C in All Rooms
Washer and Dryer in Unit
The condo features a gorgeous fully equipped kitchen where you will find all the necessary items you require for preparing your favorite meals as well as we invite you to explore the area and its wide gastronomic selection of restaurants. The living room opens op to a BBQ area and private pool with a relaxing waterfall.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay at our property. To help ensure this, we kindly ask that all guests and occupants adhere to the following rules:
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
- Please do not use the property for any illegal activity.
- Please do not cause damage to the property or any neighboring properties.
- Please do not smoke or bring unauthorized pets into the property.
- Please do not remove any furniture from the property or use it for any purpose other than its intended use within the property.
- Please do not engage in any other activity that substantially interferes with the neighbors' use and right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
- We understand that malfunctions can happen, and there are no rebates or refunds issued for any malfunctions or service requests for air conditioners, televisions, hot tubs, pools, appliances, elevators, etc. In addition, no refunds will be given due to area power blackouts, water shortages, flooding, or construction at nearby properties.
- Please note that the Owner of the Property and Property Manager are NOT responsible or liable for lost, stolen, or damaged items on or outside the Property. The Owner and Property Manager are not liable for any inconvenience or damages arising from (1) any temporary defects or stoppage in the supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing or (2) weather conditions, natural disasters, or any other acts of Nature.
- Finally, we would like to remind you that the terrace, beach, pool, and surrounding patio can be dangerous, that the floors and stairs inside and outside of the property can be slippery when wet, and that an injury on the property may occur. By accepting this reservation, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of these risks and agree to assume all responsibility for any injuries that may occur.
- We hope that you have a wonderful stay at our property and thank you for your cooperation in following these rules. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.