Epicurean remodel in central location.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The unit Permit Number is: STR-OPLI-21-000236
Description: Newly remodelled 2 bedroom condo in the heart of North Beacon Hill. A quick walk to nearby parks, restaurants, supermarkets, public transportation and just minutes away from the International District, Downtown & Capitol Hill.
Walking distance to Beacon Hill Light rail station w/easy access to Seatac Airport, Downtown, Capitol Hill, Century Link, T-Mobile, Key Arena. Bus 36 and 60 bus routes less than < 0.1 -mile walking distance from the condo. Car is optional 1 car, 1 parking spot is included.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- IMPORTANT Additional Rules - Absolutely no parties allowed in this property. Pre-approved Small gatherings during the daytime are acceptable when done with care. You must also clean up after yourself. An additional cleaning fee will apply if you do not. - No additional guests allowed other than what's shown on the reservation. Violation of this policy will result in immediate reservation cancellation and removal from the property. - No tampering or disabling of smoke detectors or smoking inside the home. We will not call TSA or Federal Agents but a $200 penalty will apply if you do any of the above. - Please eat in the dining areas to prevent damage to the living room seating, bedding or carpets. - Quiet hours are strictly observed overnight starting from 22:00 to 8:00 (10 pm - 8 am). PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS! They are our good friends and will not hesitate to call us. We would rather not hear from them about you. We keep the floors super clean and tidy. You MUST take your shoes off when inside. - If you're bringing a pet, please disclose at the time of booking. There is a $25/day pet fee for each pet. -Pets are not allowed on the furniture-If pet hair is found on the bedding i.e. your pet was sleeping on the bed, you will be charged $50. - Pets are never to be left roaming inside the property unattended. - Your pet must be on a leash and you must pick up after them. - Do NOT unplug anything that is plugged in. We will be notified if any systems come offline. There is a $150 associated with resetting systems. - If you decide to use the Oven, make sure children DO NOT touch the oven door. It will get hot. - Do NOT BOOK if you have more than 6 total individuals in your group. We will have you cancel the reservation. -We have provided black washcloths for makeup removal. Please do not stain our white towels. There is a $10 fee for every damaged hand towel. Thank you for respecting the house manual and we look forward to hosting you!