- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
Tucked at the heart of the incredible Medina area of Marrakesh, Riad Gypsum is a spectacular, traditional home for up to 14 guests, complete with a hammam, spa and rooftop terrace!
An unassuming entrance leads you through an intricate doorway and into a dazzling courtyard at the centre of the home itself, with an enormous pool and a seating area, with elaborated first-floor balconies surrounding it. There are several living spaces throughout the property, all wonderfully designed, with a range of comfortable sofas and relaxed areas, including alfresco living on the roof terrace! What’s more, in addition to all the usual living spaces of a conventional riad, there’s even a hammam and spa for your exclusive enjoyment. This traditional hammam is the perfect place for a little relaxation, allowing the heat to cleanse your skin and revitalise you, while we will be more than happy to arrange for a masseuse to visit the villa to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.