Juniper Grasmere - Juniper Cottage, Grasmere
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Five minutes’ walk from the centre of Grasmere on the road towards Easedale Tarn, with views across Helm Crag and Silver How. Grasmere is home to a number of historical attractions, with beautiful walks around the Water and towards Rydal and Ambleside, and some fantastic pubs and restaurants to keep you entertained.
Juniper has a spacious living room with a lovely log burner, and kitchen-dining room with a large dining table and chairs. Two large double bedrooms on the first floor and a twin room, with 2 bathrooms - family bathroom on the first floor and shower room with loo downstairs.
Parking - there is space for one car, and a permit available for a second car, in the hotel car park opposite.
I won’t be available in person, but feel free to contact me anytime.
Grasmere is a beautiful Lakeland Village with stunning walks on the doorstep. Be sure to try some famous Grasmere Gingerbread when you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.