Cosy 2 bedroom Victorian townhouse in the town Centre
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Enjoy staying at our beautifully renovated Victorian town house located in the centre of Bury St Edmunds. It has charm with all the original features mixed with modern amenities. The cosy living room leads through to a dining room with an original checkered floor tiles. At the back of the house you’ll find the kitchen and the shower room. The bedrooms have a king and a double bed. At the back is a lovely private gravelled courtyard with seating. Up to 2 well behaved pets are welcome, but we ask for £35 per pet per week.
You are welcomed directly into the living room with frosted glass, giving you privacy from the road but plenty of light at the same time. Furnished with a sofa, coffee table, additional chair, TV, book, games and some wonderfully quirky accessories and furnishings.
Between the living room and the kitchen, with a step up up to the dining room. There is a large round...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Rich in history, visitors will find plenty to do in Bury itself for guests of all ages, truly a "jewel in the crown of Suffolk". Admire the magnificent St Edmundsbury Cathedral Abbey ruins and enjoy the tranquillity of the Abbey Gardens. Walk into the picturesque market town itself with medieval streets, independent shops, art galleries, award-winning restaurants, gastropubs and cafes. Walk or cycle through picturesque parks, woodland and meadows. For a longer stay travel further afield to discover the un spoilt Suffolk coast, university city of Cambridge or impressive city of Norwich.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,The minimum age requirement is 21 years old (at least one guest must be at least 21 years old).
- Once a reservation is confirmed, the lead guest is required to fill in a short online check-in form and upload photos of an ID for ALL adults staying at the property before checking in. On the form you will need to provide: number of guests staying at the property, method of transport (if parking is required where applicable), reason for your trip (business or leisure), lead guest info (name, email, contact telephone number and address) and finally upload copies of IDs for all adults guests staying at the property. This is part of our Risk Assessment Policy and it is done for Health and Safety reasons (i.e. if a fire breaks out, we need to provide details of everyone staying at the property to the relevant authorities). We operate a self check in system and cannot meet our guests to check their IDs in person. Failure to do so may result in the reservation being cancelled and the cancellation policy will still apply.
- DO NOT wash our linen & towels. They are hired, professionally laundered and ironed and cannot be washed in a domestic washing machine. Be aware that will be a charge for any linen/towels washed and damaged in the washing machine at the property.
- Thank you, we really appreciate your co-operation!
- Natasha & Ed - Property Manager,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00