CENTRAL, newly refurb 2 bed flat with FREE PARKING
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A newly renovated two-bedroom apartment with ground floor access and 15 steps to the first floor in a great location offering excellent access to City Centre, local amenities, and access to M11 & A14.
The property comprises an open plan kitchen/dining & living area, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath/shower. It also benefits from 1 off road parking space with EV charging point.
A spacious and bright first floor apartment recently renovated to high standards. It has an independent entrance on the ground floor leading to a large hallway with plenty of space for your suitcases, shoes and coats. A staircase will take you to the bright first floor landing. On the right handside you will find the family bathroom with a bath/shower, a large storage unit, sink and WC. There is also a large cupboard where the washing machine is located, iron and ironing board.
To the left you will find two generous double...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Canterbury Street is set in a quiet location off Huntingdon Road, about 0.75 miles to the north of the market square, 0.5 miles from Magdalene Bridge and within the Castle and Victoria Road conservation area. It is well located for the excellent local facilities on Histon Road. The property is also close to New Hall and Fitzwilliam College. The City centre, many colleges and facilities offered by the university are within walking or cycling distance. Plenty of restaurants and pubs on Castle Street. Magdalene Bridge and the Quayside with all their restaurants, shops and bars by the river Cam are only about 15 minutes walking distance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age requirement is 21 years old (at least one guest must be at least 21 years old).
- Once a reservation is confirmed, the lead guest is required to fill in a short online check-in form and upload photos of an ID for ALL adults staying at the property before checking in. On the form you will need to provide: number of guests staying at the property, method of transport (if parking is required where applicable), reason for your trip (business or leisure), lead guest info (name, email, contact telephone number and address) and finally upload copies of IDs for all adults guests staying at the property. This is part of our Risk Assessment Policy and it is done for Health and Safety reasons (i.e. if a fire breaks out, we need to provide details of everyone staying at the property to the relevant authorities). We operate a self check in system and cannot meet our guests to check their IDs in person. Failure to do so may result in the reservation being cancelled and the cancellation policy will still apply.
- DO NOT wash our linen & towels. They are hired, professionally laundered and ironed and cannot be washed in a domestic washing machine. Be aware that will be a charge for any linen/towels washed and damaged in the washing machine at the property.
- Thank you, we really appreciate your co-operation!
- Natasha & Ed - Property Manager,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00